Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit and SF

Yea SF is real dead... shit I guess they'll get about oh I dunno 4,000 + for the Halloween party next weekend... a regular ghost town.....:jerkoff: So tell me again how SF is dead..????? If anything SF is the only consistent party in NYC. You may not like it, but don't talk shit like it doesn't do well.

Originally posted by djgrod

Yea SF is real dead... shit I guess they'll get about oh I dunno 4,000 + for the Halloween party next weekend... a regular ghost town.....:jerkoff: So tell me again how SF is dead..????? If anything SF is the only consistent party in NYC. You may not like it, but don't talk shit like it doesn't do well.

realize what the original post said... FRIDAYS:blown:

The Friday night party at SF was actually pretty good at one point; musically, it was far better than the old Fridays at Exit. Draper wasn't nearly as good as A-Luv and Lodi were.

I will definitely be in attendance for the upcoming Halloween Party. I've never been dissapointed with the Halloween party at SF, and I hope the place stays open very late, allowing for a re-opening of the bar around noon or 1 ish.

Originally posted by djgrod

mcdonalds, and olive garden are jam packed also,

same poor logic,

same bullshit people,

same shitty clubs

LMFAO

quantity has zero to do with quality, just a bunch of mindless sheep

Originally posted by babbo

quantity has zero to do with quality, just a bunch of mindless sheep

My fave place to be at is websterhall on sat night with RICK CORBO, but words cannnot describe it any better than you just did babbo. Thousands of people are thier every sat but if it wasnt for about maybe 40 to 50 of the regualrs who go every week to hear rick and dance their asses off with me and my friends then it would be a total disatarous club. I still hvent found a better night or club then ARC on friday nights with DANNY TENAGLIA and i goout 5 to6 times a week to different places. I dont get why all you messageboard people say fuck this club fuck that club it should die and go away. WHY be so immature about it is your life so pathetic that the closing or burning of a club will make it better sheesh. Also you never know one day one of those djs might make it big after learning and practicing their craft at parties/venues like this. Also theirs so many parties out there and clubs why not check them all out give each one a shot and see after a few months which places aregood for you.

Originally posted by silverbull

My fave place to be at is websterhall on sat night with RICK CORBO, but words cannnot describe it any better than you just did babbo. Thousands of people are thier every sat but if it wasnt for about maybe 40 to 50 of the regualrs who go every week to hear rick and dance their asses off with me and my friends then it would be a total disatarous club. I still hvent found a better night or club then ARC on friday nights with DANNY TENAGLIA and i goout 5 to6 times a week to different places. I dont get why all you messageboard people say fuck this club fuck that club it should die and go away. WHY be so immature about it is your life so pathetic that the closing or burning of a club will make it better sheesh. Also you never know one day one of those djs might make it big after learning and practicing their craft at parties/venues like this. Also theirs so many parties out there and clubs why not check them all out give each one a shot and see after a few months which places aregood for you.

i dont think i have ever seen you make a post that didnt somehow involve WH Saturdays with Rick Corbo.