Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez review!!!!!!! Attention 34!!!

drumsjunkie

Originally posted by mrmiami

yeah, then the fuck heads came after 30mins into his set and turned it off!!!:mad:

Werd !!!! ..........and they did that right when i was begining to dance my ass of (D&G and Roger Sanchez kinda dissapointed me), oh well ...................I still had a Great time and all with the company of a great group of people (they know who they are) :D

:)

Originally posted by mrmiami

yeah, then the fuck heads came after 30mins into his set and turned it off!!!:mad:

Well, anyone that was there knows how I feel about this. I drove all the way from Boca to hear 5 minutes of Markus?!?!?!?

I dont know how Markus felt about this but I thought it was pretty unfair. Markus been at 34 since at least 1am...supporting the other DJs, pumping up the crowd and then when he FINALLY gets his turn to throw it down they cut him (and quite abruptly too). WTF???? I know it was a small crowd but COME ON!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Good thing I was in great company!;):D

BASIC RUNDOWN OF THE NIGHT...

Arrive at 1am to an EMPTY (about 300 peeps...maybe) 34. The lights are so bright and I could tell you what color eyes are. Roland is throwing down some nice tracks. I was trying very hard to save my energy for the rest of the night but somehow I kept moving around.

Meet some CP peeps..old and new...(BTW...Damon you are an intense mofo and I was about to rip that whistle out of your mouth :laugh:;) )

G&D come on and really disappointed. They were good but not great. Never any direction...a little build up hten a let down. Markus kept trying to get the crowd pumped fromthe booth and it would work for a while but then they would lose it again.

Roger comes on (time? who knows?) and he started out great but it seemed like all of his beats sounded the same. I have to admit though, a few times I felt like I was back at "SALVATION" and was jumping around like mad.:laugh:

At about 5am things get a little hairy and I had to diappear for a while but got back in the mainroom in time to catch MARKUS set. But I guess they decided the crowd of about 100-150 just wasnt big enough and cut him 30 minutes into the set (of which I heard the last 5 minutes). To say the least, I was PISSED!!!! But what can ya do??? Just thought it was really shitty.

Went to the patio about 6:45am and stayed for a while but it is just too hot out there and if you are not into the music there is no point. So we bailed about 7:30 or so.

Overall, it was a good night b/c I was with great peeps but as far as the club itself and the DJs...ehhhh.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CrzyC

BASIC RUNDOWN OF THE NIGHT...

Arrive at 1am to an EMPTY (about 300 peeps...maybe) 34. The lights are so bright and I could tell you what color eyes are. Roland is throwing down some nice tracks. I was trying very hard to save my energy for the rest of the night but somehow I kept moving around.

Meet some CP peeps..old and new...(BTW...Damon you are an intense mofo and I was about to rip that whistle out of your mouth :laugh:;) )

G&D come on and really disappointed. They were good but not great. Never any direction...a little build up hten a let down. Markus kept trying to get the crowd pumped fromthe booth and it would work for a while but then they would lose it again.

Roger comes on (time? who knows?) and he started out great but it seemed like all of his beats sounded the same. I have to admit though, a few times I felt like I was back at "SALVATION" and was jumping around like mad.:laugh:

At about 5am things get a little hairy and I had to diappear for a while but got back in the mainroom in time to catch MARKUS set. But I guess they decided the crowd of about 100-150 just wasnt big enough and cut him 30 minutes into the set (of which I heard the last 5 minutes). To say the least, I was PISSED!!!! But what can ya do??? Just thought it was really shitty.

Went to the patio about 6:45am and stayed for a while but it is just too hot out there and if you are not into the music there is no point. So we bailed about 7:30 or so.

Overall, it was a good night b/c I was with great peeps but as far as the club itself and the DJs...ehhhh.

for a pigeon you give some of the best reviews on here...

great review...

:clap2: