Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howard Stern this morning

darlok

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....enough dude this is getting funny

you dont know me.nor anything about me

im so happy that you have asked all your CP friends about me...goes to show how much you are on my dick :aright:

would you please quit using my lines

the thing that started this entire thing was me telling you to get off my fucking jockstrap and here you are repeating over and over "get off my dick"

if you're gonna keep up with me at least get original

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

would you please quit using my lines

the thing that started this entire thing was me telling you to get off my fucking jockstrap and here you are repeating over and over "get off my dick"

if you're gonna keep up with me at least get original

sure ill stop using "your lines" :rolleyes: once you let go of my dick..

btw..i won this war before it even started

quit now and i may have some pity left for you..even though most people pity you

Originally posted by smokesum

sure ill stop using "your lines" :rolleyes: once you let go of my dick..

btw..i won this war before it even started

quit now and i may have some pity left for you..even though most people pity you

you won? ok master....please have pity on me you winner you

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:jacked:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw "darlok" Anyone who know's me...know's I don't PM people unless I KNOW them nor do I ask anyone to "hang out" espically CP herbs like urself

Just get over it and leave me the f*ck alone.. And for the rest of the ppl here.. Get the f*ck off my thread if ur gonna fight here. This was a MY post aimed at pickin up girls.

Interesting thread.

Starts off with this epileptic bison assnugget looking for his kielbasa to get buffed by anyone except the Viet Cong dwarf offspring with a website about as arousing as watching old man Kowalski pinch out a few pebbles into his depends while munching on some rasinettes.

In comes Jon "Camel Hump Chin" Stephens skipping in wearing his light purple track pants, and neon green L.A Gear sneekers, flinging fistfulls of limp spaghetti at Smokesum's direction giggling like a 13 year old Japaneese school girl after seeing Harrison Fords meatpole, trying to get his attention.

*** cue Nuremburg rally style applause ***

Originally posted by rizzo

Interesting thread.

Starts off with this epileptic bison assnugget looking for his kielbasa to get buffed by anyone except the Viet Cong dwarf offspring with a website about as arousing as watching old man Kowalski pinch out a few pebbles into his depends while munching on some rasinettes.

In comes Jon "Camel Hump Chin" Stephens skipping in wearing his light purple track pants, and neon green L.A Gear sneekers, flinging fistfulls of limp spaghetti at Smokesum's direction giggling like a 13 year old Japaneese school girl after seeing Harrison Fords meatpole, trying to get his attention.

What is it with people? First, sexybabyd, now this hooked on phonics retard. U sure ur not brother and sister fighting over me? F*Ckin jealous c*ck. I'm not here lookin for anybody homo. Can't say that much for ur sorry gay ass.

Interesting thread.

notice how he doesnt rip on smokesum

hmmmmm

Since darlok doesn't like drama in his threads maybe I will search them out and pay them a visit from now on. Oh wait! Don't want to prevent him from getting that all important cp puss-e. Listen bitch! If we want to jack your thread and rip you to shreds we will. Why don't you go pm sexdee about your arousal problems and take her on a trip to hong kong you dysfunctional freak!

And rizzo.. I didn't realize it but you da man!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm not accusing.....I know who rizzo is anyway

So who am I? Instead of you constantly reiterating that you know who I am with your Third World Stojacovic hybrid friend please step up to the booth and see if you can win that pink fuzzy my little pony you always wanted to snuggle up with while crying yourself to sleep listening to Boy George's - Crying Game.

Im calling you out, Its already been established that I am nobody else on this forum, yet you insist that I am, so please endulge me Master Doublehumpchin.

So who am I? Instead of you constantly reiterating that you know who I am with your Third World Stojacovic hybrid friend please step up to the booth and see if you can win that pink fuzzy my little pony you always wanted to snuggle up with while crying yourself to sleep listening to Boy George's - Crying Game.

Im calling you out, Its already been established that I am nobody else on this forum, yet you insist that I am, so please endulge me Master Doublehumpchin.

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

Wow, I'm really starting to feel bad for all of the abuse djjonstephen is taking...ok, I'm over it.

Is djjonstephen everyone's bitch?

he's a homo, and im his ex-gf's best friend

and she told me that he cries like a bitch

this clubplanet stuff must really affect him

Originally posted by sickofit

he's a homo, and im his ex-gf's best friend

and she told me that he cries like a bitch

this clubplanet stuff must really affect him

two words tubbo.....Jenny Craig

I'm a homo.....yet you are my ex-GIRLFRIEND'S best friend....great to see you are adding dignity to every statement you make ya cunt

btw......rizzo is quoth

**waiting patiently while rizzo responds with predictable denial**