Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations, the board is boring as hell...

funketeer

Aside from the ocational spark of witt, all the shit that's being posted here is plain informative boring crap with no personality whatsoever...after having had so much fun here and after having read some of the most creative and entertaining posts ever, I have say that I really don't know what or who killed the vibe in this joint...but it's definitively not there...CP has become the National Geographic of clubbing and shit...see ya at the dancefloor couch potatoes!

:tongue:

disappointed.gif

Originally posted by pod

Well, if everyone around here spoke their minds, there'd be open warfare in the streets.

See, it is already getting more interesting, and POD thinks his posts are so important that he posts them twice.:laugh: :laugh:

On to speaking openly, I am sick and tired of POD acting like he knows it all.

Oh yeah I know that, but does everyone else?

Plus there is a certain tendency of follow-the-leader that happens anyway. The vocal members get a following, so to speak...if not of their personalities, at least of their opinions. Saleen has people that follow and agree with him, I'm sure there's a few Philippio-heads by now, Eric has his Broward Brigade, and I'm sure I have one or two people who aren't looking to put a hit out on me.

And then there's the people who just post to up their post count :laugh:

I have noticed the "follow the leader" trend on here. I'm sure I only have a very small number of supporters (of my opinions but definitely noit my attitude or personality or tactfullness or lack thereof) and definitely a large number of people who would be quite happy to deliver something more than a fistful into my face!

Haha! Let them eat cake!

Originally posted by philippio

funketeer, that's cause most people in here are afraid to speak their mind or they're too lazy or indifferent.

im not ... but everyone here basically knows what i like & what im gonna do & im not changin it cause someone else dont like it ... so i just find other things to post about :D :D

Originally posted by funketeer

Aside from the ocational spark of witt, all the shit that's being posted here is plain informative boring crap with no personality whatsoever...after having had so much fun here and after having read some of the most creative and entertaining posts ever, I have say that I really don't know what or who killed the vibe in this joint...but it's definitively not there...CP has become the National Geographic of clubbing and shit...see ya at the dancefloor couch potatoes!

:tongue:

disappointed.gif

1stop_whining.jpg

Originally posted by philippio

I have noticed the "follow the leader" trend on here. I'm sure I only have a very small number of supporters (of my opinions but definitely noit my attitude or personality or tactfullness or lack thereof) and definitely a large number of people who would be quite happy to deliver something more than a fistful into my face!

Haha! Let them eat cake!

I support you Philip even although you're full of shit at least half the time :laugh:

Originally posted by funketeer

Aha! You all fell for it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You see? I'm an actor...and that was my "disapointed" character...I was only pretending to feel that this board has become boring as hell...pretty convincing, wouldn't you say?

:blank:

You're more than an actor, you're a master of minds... for a second you convinced me, I started to feel bored as shit, I was depressed, I found no sense to my life... Now I'm happy and very possitive. I live in a happy world and club planet is the reason for me to wake up every day!

Thank you Funk... you've changed my life!!!

:D

Originally posted by erickamikaze

See, it is already getting more interesting, and POD thinks his posts are so important that he posts them twice.:laugh: :laugh:

On to speaking openly, I am sick and tired of POD acting like he knows it all.

Hey poresito me too bro. I posted a fucking thread and that shit came out like 3 fucking times i'm a retard and shit. Plus about people speaking their minds, :jawdrop:lemme just say that i said something on another thread and i got totally bitch slapped, like i wasn't allowed to speak cuz i'm a newbie and shit. Whatever. Maybe people are just afraid of getting slapped down. and don't really want to express themselves. As for me i don't care, i'll keep saying what i want and everyone else can kiss MY BOOTIE:finger2:

verysexynaty, Iit makes no difference whether you're a newbie or not. If you have an opinion, express it anyway you want on here! Debates definitely make the board more interesting. The only thing I ask, personally, is that you back up your opinions by explaining why you feel that way. I know some people on here get offended. I have offended my fair share of people and I haven't been posting here for very long. If you are a defensive person who tends to take things very personally, be careful what you say. Otherwise do what what I do. Fire away and let the others spit back at you.

It's nice to see that some people are confident to express their views!!!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Hey poresito me too bro. I posted a fucking thread and that shit came out like 3 fucking times i'm a retard and shit. Plus about people speaking their minds, :jawdrop:lemme just say that i said something on another thread and i got totally bitch slapped, like i wasn't allowed to speak cuz i'm a newbie and shit. Whatever. Maybe people are just afraid of getting slapped down. and don't really want to express themselves. As for me i don't care, i'll keep saying what i want and everyone else can kiss MY BOOTIE:finger2:

STFU newbie!