Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone go to see robbie rivera at NV?

drsatan

There's my reason right there...didn't know RR was at NV until the last minute, and had a pressing engagement elsewhere that evening....however, I knew of RR at Level way in advance, so I figured no big deal, as I would see him there.

Originally posted by Bling

rivera is good but not even in same hemisphere as tiesto :)

tiesto is the shit plain and simple

:rolleyes: You are loco. Tiesto right now is the king of trance, but rivera is just as good as tiesto technically (probably much better, but being nice) just maybe not as much your style of music. Saying different hemispere though is just asking for :blown:

Rivera rocks and is definately one of my top 5 us djs.

Originally posted by livin42nite

:rolleyes: You are loco. Tiesto right now is the king of trance, but rivera is just as good as tiesto technically (probably much better, but being nice) just maybe not as much your style of music. Saying different hemispere though is just asking for :blown:

Rivera rocks and is definately one of my top 5 us djs.

preach on brother

RR is the mack!!!!!!!

I would have gone to NV to see RR but my ass was to sunburned from the tanning bed. I was using Solacan, alovera, and Gold bond powder ever 10min for the pain.:(

Originally posted by thehog

I would have gone to NV to see RR but my ass was to sunburned from the tanning bed. I was using Solacan, alovera, and Gold bond powder ever 10min for the pain.:(

:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't mean to :laugh: , but that was the last thing i expected to read! lol Don't u just hate it though when u get tan all over, but then some spots r just way over roasted..like ur butt and shoulder blades?!?!:rolleyes::laugh:

Well for those of you that missed him, you can catch him on "No Cover TV" Friday, November 14 @ 11:30pm. The same show will re-run Saturday, Nov. 15 @ 9pm & Sunday, Nov. 16 @ 11:30pm. Don't forget it's on mun2, channel 45 on the beach. This is a little blurb of what else is on that show:

No Cover heads to Club NV with special guest DJ Robbie Rivera - including a DJ Set and interview. Also, we talk to NV Resident, DJ Stingray and premiere his brand new video. We check out the Paul Van Dyk instore at Virgin Megastore in New York City. And in Los Angeles we party at The Larchmont.

Hope you enjoy it!! :D

Originally posted by bassboy

Tiesto's music does not have a lot of technical demands, just the ability to read a BPM counter.

Never seen RR though, I was just jumping in to bash Tiesto. :-)

And fuck the Marlins

WOW!!! I don't really know where to go with that!!! I can't beilieve you said to fuck the Marlins!!! PUH-LEEEEEEEAAAAASE!!! You must give credit where credit is due buckaroo, they are amazing!!! Now about the Tiesto thing... lemme just say that i'll forgive you because everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

PS. :finger2: YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MARLINS!!!

I was at NV to see RR...he was awesome, he showed why he is one of the best house DJ in the world. I agree that he is as good or better then tiesto... only that he plays different kind of music. the vibe at NV was good, stayed there till about 8 am. The club has potential with the right promoter..