Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It Me Or....

mrmatas2277

i am just not THAT into football that much right now? this whole Marlins thing has been a rollercoaster....close games....etc....now i try to watch football and it doesnt feel the same as: 2 outs, 2-2 count on Pudge with Pierre at 2nd base...oh well....just seeing the thoughts of the rest of u people....in a couple more weeks i should be back to normal....:D

Guest saleen351

ummm, the vikes loose to the Gmen and all of sudden you aren't into football?

matas you get a triple rolly eyes for that comment

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's you, the nfl is great and by far my fav sport to watch and this year has had some amazing games so if u think its slacking maybe its cause u only watching the dolphins play. Unfortunately, the dolphins are playing with no excitement and have yet to impress me this year with their play (wannestadt's play calling), but they are still my team along with the packers. Also I was glad to see the marlins win, but no way in hell was I gonna watch any of the games. Baseball just does not do it for me.

Btw, if football is not doing it for you nba season starts tonight, yeah the season is way 2 long and again miami along with the whole eastern conference is not that exciting to watch; the kings,mavs, lakers,suns should all keep you pretty damn entertained.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i am just not THAT into football that much right now? this whole Marlins thing has been a rollercoaster....close games....etc....now i try to watch football and it doesnt feel the same as: 2 outs, 2-2 count on Pudge with Pierre at 2nd base...oh well....just seeing the thoughts of the rest of u people....in a couple more weeks i should be back to normal....:D

Yeah, I see your point. I love baseball and football, but for different reasons. Football is the one sport where you leave it all on the field--blood, sweat, and passion. As far as the fans, we never leave extra beer though. I love baseball because it's the one sport where time is not a factor--time will never run out. It's a sport that can give you so many emotions right until the very end. Because of the slow pace of the game, we have no choice but to bite our nails all the way through. I don't care what anyone says. I've been watching the MLB playoffs since 1988 (I'm only 22), and this post-season has been the very best I've ever been privy to. These playoffs were not for those revovering from double-bypass heart surgery.

Originally posted by saleen351

ummm, the vikes loose to the Gmen and all of sudden you aren't into football?

:laugh: :laugh:

please...i am saying that the city (and myself included) are on a sports "high" from the Marlins...i am slowly getting use to NOT having baseball every two nights at 830 pm...when u drown urself in a certain sport and that sport ends...its hard to get back into the next one....:tongue:

Originally posted by livin42nite

the dolphins are playing with no excitement and have yet to impress me this year with their play (wannestadt's play calling), but they are still my team along with the packers.

wtf??!! u and Happyface are my sworn enemies...i like the fins, but i am also a Vikings fan (since 86 baby!!!)....u ready to get ur ass handed to u this week??:laugh:

wtf??!! u and Happyface are my sworn enemies...i like the fins, but i am also a Vikings fan (since 86 baby!!!)....u ready to get ur ass handed to u this week??:laugh:

:direct:OK OK OK!!! Let's be real here.... the fucking fins are una mierda right now! It's like they lost heart or something... i mean don't get me wrong i still love my boys and as a matter of fact i even went to they're fucking practices just to watch them be all sweaty and shit, pero estan DE PINGATION!!! right now i dunno what's up with them... ugh i hope they get on the ball!

If there are two teams I have always hated its the vikings and the bills. Bills always ticked me off by always giving the dolphins problems in the playoffs and during the games where brian cox would be coming out giving the fans the finger. Vikings just always gives the packers a tough time no matter how bad they have been doing against other teams. Anyways this year, the packers are not playing their usual football which is frustrating, but still no way we are gonna lose to the vikings unless of course favre misses the game. How u gonna not like the packers when they got favre at qb, thats like hating the bulls when they had jordan. True he is not playing as good as past years, but still never count him out.

How u gonna not like the packers when they got favre at qb, thats like hating the bulls when they had jordan. True he is not playing as good as past years, but still never count him out.

1) i hated the Bulls when they had Jordan...b/c i HATE JORDAN

2) ur playing in the Metrodome...good luck:tongue:

Well if u say u a lakers fan for the nba, then i guess we really are enemies :laugh: My teams in nba have always been the heat and the bulls, but with the way both teams and the eastern confrence in general have been playing have had to look at western conference more and really like the mavs and kings. STill my teams are the bulls and heat.

Well if u say u a lakers fan for the nba, then i guess we really are enemies :laugh: My teams in nba have always been the heat and the bulls, but with the way both teams and the eastern confrence in general have been playing have had to look at western conference more and really like the mavs and kings. STill my teams are the bulls and heat.

bro how can u like the Bulls and the Heat?? they were once rivals as well...i am NOT a Lakers fan...never have...never will...i am ONLY a Heat Fan...if u say u like the Knicks then we really have problems....:laugh:

bro how can u like the Bulls and the Heat?? they were once rivals as well...i am NOT a Lakers fan...never have...never will...i am ONLY a Heat Fan...if u say u like the Knicks then we really have problems....:laugh:

Knicks I cannot stand, especially when they had ewing. Damn now that you bring it up, I really hate the knicks especially in the late 90's when we were literally fighting them in the playoffs. As for liking both the bulls and the heat, well I started watching basketball the year the bulls ended up beating the lakers and I was impressed as hell by jordan and then from there it was all about the bulls until he retired and I also started to look at the heat.In nba there are three teams i can't stand knicks, magic (for eliminating the bulls on jordan's first year back) and the lakers or nowadays the spurs. Those teams I can't stand.

my BF and I were commenting on that actually :(

1) i hated the Bulls when they had Jordan...b/c i HATE JORDAN

2) ur playing in the Metrodome...good luck:tongue:

WTF you hate Jordan?

That's it Matas I hate you. :mad: How can you hate the great one?

Plus he is a Carolina boy.:D

Seriously how can anyone hate jordan? The man had no attitude on and off the court and just let his skills do the talking. Hating jordan I know must have sucked cause if u were cheering for the other teams whenever he would hit those last second shots you would be really disappointed. Great memories jordan set when on the bulls.

To me his career ended there though, never paid much attention to him on the wizards.

I agree....WOW!!! It's hard to say goodbye to baseball....

What an incredible season it was indeed! I'm having withdrawals already :rolleyes::tongue:

I'm a fan of just about every sport: NBA (Heat), NHL (Panthers), NFL (Dolphins) and MLB (Marlins) but this year the Marlins season was so special and so sweeeeeeeet!!! One for the ages never to be forgotten.....

LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!! Brian Griese looks pretty damn good....sorry Jay Fiedler, I think we got a new QB in town ;)

Dont start bitching out now that your "vikings" lost to the Giants.......

:tongue::laugh: