Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz Sneak Peak - Oakie Thanksgiving Eve

silvershoes

Büzzlife SNEAK PEAK:

Friday, 11.07.03 :: The Crystal Method, Imri, Scott Henry vs. John Tab in the Rübik Room, ALIAS Shape the Future winners: Moody Moore, Abe Froman, Punk Ass Mark + Univ. of Maryland EDMC patio takeover

Friday, 11.14.03 :: God’s Kitchen presents Tall Paul, Infra-Red Records presents J. Majik, + John Tab, K-Yun, Locks, Toby Roberts aka TR5200SS, Mojo Jones

Friday, 11.21.03 :: Australia’s INFUSION ‘live’ performance, Scott Henry, Formation Records presents Twisted Individual + Pskyofly & F8 + Simon in the Rübik Room

Wednesday, 11.26.03 :: PAUL OAKENFOLD w/ Sandra Collins

Friday, 11.28.03 :: Bad Boy Bill, Steve Smooth, DJ Friction, John Tab, ODJ, iLL-USiON, Spiggy & Empath

Originally posted by silvershoes

Büzzlife SNEAK PEAK:

Friday, 11.07.03 :: The Crystal Method, Imri, Scott Henry vs. John Tab in the Rübik Room, ALIAS Shape the Future winners: Moody Moore, Abe Froman, Punk Ass Mark + Univ. of Maryland EDMC patio takeover

The sausage king of Chicago will be there!!!

Originally posted by vicman

i would like to go somwhere. thanksgiving is usually a great party weekend. if nothing comes up closer to DC (like Philly) then I'll seriously consider going to this.

as I am sure you've figured out, I will be in NYC for thanksgiving and I always go out thanksgiving eve - last year it was for digweed and the year before it was for sasha and digweed (werent you there too?) so if you come up to NYC let me know and we will really go wild ;)

Originally posted by silvershoes

as I am sure you've figured out, I will be in NYC for thanksgiving and I always go out thanksgiving eve - last year it was for digweed and the year before it was for sasha and digweed (werent you there too?) so if you come up to NYC let me know and we will really go wild ;)

oooo . . . silvershoes gone wild :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok, i'll go then!!

good excuse to use some of my comp time.