Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions on Proton Radio Tonite at 9 pm

marcodavalos

Tonight at 9 pm is the start of our show, “P:M Sessions Presents†on Proton Radio.

The weekly show will feature live recordings at P:M Sessions, in South Beach, Miami.

Tonight’s show features Miami’s finest tech-house nubreed, Oscar Fonseca, followed by Vich & Berger, the Peruvian duo of DJ/producers, quarterly residents at P:M Sessions in Miami, and resident DJs of P:M Sessions in Lima-Peru. The sets were recorded last Saturday September 13th, when P:M Sessions launched its new residency at Luna, in the heart of South Beach.

We would like to hear your comments about the show. Both here and on our show's message board

Hope you guys enjoy the show.

The P:M Sessions Crew

vich and berger rocked it that night and i'll be sure to tune in 2nite. You guys that don't know what the p:m sessions is about yet here is your chance. By the way isabela when are the boys coming back up to miami to play? And marco, hopefully u got lots of other older sets from p:m sessions events that you can broadcast. Congrats p:m sessions and good move proton radio.

Originally posted by livin42nite

vich and berger rocked it that night and i'll be sure to tune in 2nite. You guys that don't know what the p:m sessions is about yet here is your chance. By the way isabela when are the boys coming back up to miami to play? And marco, hopefully u got lots of other older sets from p:m sessions events that you can broadcast. Congrats p:m sessions and good move proton radio.

We have great material to work from as of recently. We have some really unique stuff to offer you in the near future. ;)

As to the set being broadcasted tonite, it is excellent. Enjoyed it that nite, and every time I had a chance to hear it again.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Hi!!!! Well.... from what I understand you might be seeing us before the end of the year, if everything goes as planned!!!! :)

Originally posted by laliux

Since I wasn't able to go to Luna last Saturday, I'll be sure to tune in to hear part of Oscar's set.

The day before the event with Vich & Berger that is being broadcasted tonite, No Cover TV interviewed them at Grooveman Music.

Just got notified the interview will air on No Cover TV on Friday November 21st at 11:30 pm, and re-broadcasted Saturday November 22nd at 9:00 pm and Sunday November 23rd at 11:30 pm. :aright: