Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello all

Originally posted by hedkandi

Ok, BUT which is the best for house music.

Thinking of going to NY for about 4 nights between 16th and 21st DEC (or something like that)

For house music, try the Re:fuge party at Le Souk on Wednesday(smaller party), try Erick Morillo at Discotheque on Thursdays. Go see Danny Tenaglia at ARC on Friday. Also keep your eye on www.arcspace.net. On Saturdays, the DJs at ARC will change. Sullivan Room Saturdays is also good for house. Keep an eye on www.shamelessnyc.com for lineups. If you're into soulful house, hit up Shelter Saturday.

Personally, I wouldn't go to Eugene's or Sessa if you're a true house head.

By the time you're in NYC, Crobar at least should be open among other spots, so I'm sure there will be other options by that time.

Originally posted by £ddie

For house music, try the Re:fuge party at Le Souk on Wednesday(smaller party), try Erick Morillo at Discotheque on Thursdays. Go see Danny Tenaglia at ARC on Friday. Also keep your eye on www.arcspace.net. On Saturdays, the DJs at ARC will change. Sullivan Room Saturdays is also good for house. Keep an eye on www.shamelessnyc.com for lineups. If you're into soulful house, hit up Shelter Saturday.

Personally, I wouldn't go to Eugene's or Sessa if you're a true house head.

By the time you're in NYC, Crobar at least should be open among other spots, so I'm sure there will be other options by that time.

...Listen to this man, he speaks the wizdom...:aright:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Listen to this man, he speaks the wizdom...:aright:...

I need loads of advice.

Wanna make the most of the 4 days in New York.

Wanna see the sights, go to the best clubs, shopping:D

Just me and my mate Katie going and we have both never been before.

Any info such as nice hotels, best bars, best places to eat, best clubs, best places to vist, etc etc.

Are the bars and clubs strict on overs 21s?

Was wanting to go before my 21st but didnt wannna risk not gettin served or gettin in places.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

lol. You dork. I mentioned Disco to.

...Yes, but fortunately he didn't come with the 'knucklehead' chromosome, unlike you...:aright:...

hedkandi: For that info you'd be better served going to newyork.citysearch.com, they've got some good reviews over there for shopping and restaurants. I'm not really up on where to send tourists, so I wouldn't be a good source for that kind of info...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Yes, but fortunately he didn't come with the 'knucklehead' chromosome, unlike you...:aright:...

hedkandi: For that info you'd be better served going to newyork.citysearch.com, they've got some good reviews over there for shopping and restaurants. I'm not really up on where to send tourists, so I wouldn't be a good source for that kind of info...

This man knows the deal...also, you can pickup a "Time Out NY" magazine when you get here as well.

Good luck and enjoy the city!

oh no, the "Msg board muscles" killa is calling me a computer nerd. You've got me down to a T son, im impressed. We all know your the token skinny Irkle like kneegrow that sits in the front row for Chess Club Photo Day, so why dont you go flex your e-muscles for a bunch of fat white BBW trash on MSN chat, assfungus.

Originally posted by rizzo

oh no, the "Msg board muscles" killa is calling me a computer nerd. You've got me down to a T son, im impressed. We all know your the token skinny Irkle like kneegrow that sits in the front row for Chess Club Photo Day, so why dont you go flex your e-muscles for a bunch of fat white BBW trash on MSN chat, assfungus.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice.

The best threads are those which turn into Fagga Spragga bashes.

Good stuff.

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: