Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am I a gonna meet youz?

pbrane

Originally posted by pbrane

Ok, so it seems there are quite a few attractive choices for Halloween festivities. Where are most of you going? I can't decide. I really want to meet some of you. (Where is Nerve?)

(the new girl)

Where the hell have you been girl??? Still have my number? Call me if you decide to go to Venu...maybe we can pre-game it and then follow each other over.:D

You dressing up?

Guest brwneydtrouble

I think that Venu will be a good place to meet a lot of the cp crazies in one place....the afterparty will be mostly CP as well, if you are that hardcore.*lol* If you DO make it to the afterparty, you will get a special treat and get to see some of our very own CP members spinning.

Good, I will go to Venu, that's where I had my heart set on anyway. I was confused but now I see the light. I will probably be a vamp, cause I always am and I spent mad money on some fangs one year (that I broke, but they work with fixadent) so I wear them every chance I get. May have on a short purple wig (I can't decide if it will be too hot to dance in??). I will be there with some friends from school and probably the easiest way to spot me will be with my bald friend with the horns and the red jacket. He's very easy to spot in a crowd. What are you dressing up as? (or is it a surprise?)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pbrane

Good, I will go to Venu, that's where I had my heart set on anyway. I was confused but now I see the light. I will probably be a vamp, cause I always am and I spent mad money on some fangs one year (that I broke, but they work with fixadent) so I wear them every chance I get. May have on a short purple wig (I can't decide if it will be too hot to dance in??). I will be there with some friends from school and probably the easiest way to spot me will be with my bald friend with the horns and the red jacket. He's very easy to spot in a crowd. What are you dressing up as? (or is it a surprise?)

Glad to hear that you are gonna make it out!

I'll be dressed up, but its a suprise. ;) Nothing major.....

Ok...this is the drill...if you want to meet us, you must understand and agree on our secret code of honor...also, you must not use any of our mortal names ...our Club God names must be used at all times when addressing us directly...for example...when addressing me, you must introduce yourself in a proper fashion and call me Sir Funk...more information as to where, when and how we'll meet (coming up)...

;)

mystery.jpg