Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trick or treat mutha fuckers!

jasontowns

I fuckin go away for nine months and now this board, or should I say bored, has more homos and crackers that make me want to puke. Listen here bitches, I'm gonna be in town for Halloween because a few of my homies are throwin a party at 1223. I'm gonna be there and I'll be dressed up as vicman's momma, which means I'll be a fat ass ho, with saggy titties and newly implanted penis. So if any of you weak ass pussies wanna meet up and finally talk your shit to my face, rather than over the pussynet, bring it, don't sing it.

FUCK ALL YA ALL!

I'm outta this junk.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jasontowns

I fuckin go away for nine months and now this board, or should I say bored, has more homos and crackers that make me want to puke. Listen here bitches, I'm gonna be in town for Halloween because a few of my homies are throwin a party at 1223. I'm gonna be there and I'll be dressed up as vicman's momma, which means I'll be a fat ass ho, with saggy titties and newly implanted penis. So if any of you weak ass pussies wanna meet up and finally talk your shit to my face, rather than over the pussynet, bring it, don't sing it.

FUCK ALL YA ALL!

I'm outta this junk.

It is good to know that people still say homies, I think even white people stopped saying it in 1991. BTW, what are you going to be for halloween? Could I give you a suggestion? Erkle(sp)

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Listen bitch, I don't know what you're laughing about because I'll be there. Wait, you and eggschmuk won't be there cause you'll be in the drag races right pillowbiters? Hey midgetfli, while you're down there why don't tie my shoes beotch.

Listen bitch, I don't know what you're laughing about because I'll be there. Wait, you and eggschmuk won't be there cause you'll be in the drag races right pillowbiters? Hey midgetfli, while you're down there why don't tie my shoes beotch.

hey you kinda of look like that sniper guy, you could always be that for halloween........

while i was down there tying your shoe, i noticed that white pants went out in 1985.

i'm just here to help.

uh huh- yeah . . . you so scarry. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

hey you kinda of look like that sniper guy, you could always be that for halloween........

that would explain his dissapearance for the last year or so . . . and now that the trail started nearby . . .lee malvo? :confused:

thats jason towns, I know him, or used to....the mac daddy on the right, thats him.......

The only way you 2 mutha fuckers "knew" me was because I got you free comps to Glow all the time and that's why Antonis, that greek bitch, fired my ass. No, I fuckin quit before all that non-sense went down, and all his greek buddies and friends were givin out passes like there was no tomorrow. See, little do you white assholes know how tough it is to be black. So pgiddy, FUCK YOU! And you still owe me money for trashin my HOUSE BITCH!! :mad: I swear to god, if I see you I'm gonna FUCKIN trash you white ass and cut off your small dick whore!

The only way you 2 mutha fuckers "knew" me was because I got you free comps to Glow all the time and that's why Antonis, that greek bitch, fired my ass. No, I fuckin quit before all that non-sense went down, and all his greek buddies and friends were givin out passes like there was no tomorrow. See, little do you white assholes know how tough it is to be black. So pgiddy, FUCK YOU! And you still owe me money for trashin my HOUSE BITCH!! :mad: I swear to god, if I see you I'm gonna FUCKIN trash you white ass and cut off your small dick whore!

So much anger. Damn that rap music!

let me clear some things up....whore yes..small dick no..thanks. Is there any truth to the rumor I heard awhile back that you and one of your "homies" were beat up by the cops in Adams Morgan and you are suing the DC cops? If you win the lawsuit will you still promote? Maybe you shoudl try Dream or one of masoud's places?

for a guy it's not good, not good at all........who did he call a pillowbiter?

Jasontowns did. And the funny thing, you even quoted him! :laugh:

I happen to have fooled around with a few "male pillowbiters". I'd bend them over and fuck them with my strap on! :laugh:

bwahahahah I love CP. This place really makes me crack the hell up!

let me clear some things up....whore yes..small dick no..thanks. Is there any truth to the rumor I heard awhile back that you and one of your "homies" were beat up by the cops in Adams Morgan and you are suing the DC cops? If you win the lawsuit will you still promote? Maybe you shoudl try Dream or one of masoud's places?

Haha, very funny. I'm sure all you assholes find humor in a black man getting beat up by white DC PIGS! I'll have you know, that the litigation is still going on and we have a mac daddy lawyer who will soon win us a settlement. So FUCK DA POLICE. I'm promoting and working in cali, too bad that whole fuckin place is on fire. I'd never promote in DC again. Hey, where's that fat bitch A1 stake, another leech who used me to get into GLOW. All you crackers make me sick.

PS - All sniper jokes are off limits. That is no laughing matter you insensitive bastards!