Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Mag's top 100 djs revealed tonite @ 12am

biznation00

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I just have to say that Oscar G. better have a pretty high ranking after such an incredible year. :D

Hey Biz...never got that Roly cd...its okay, I was able to get my hands on it.

no excuses here bro.. I'm wanted over in NY. People wanna kill me for promising them a Roland cd. Sorry for the delay, but I'm glad you got your hands on it.. His Global dj broadcast set is a tru jem!! ;)

Originally posted by biznation00

no excuses here bro.. I'm wanted over in NY. People wanna kill me for promising them a Roland cd. Sorry for the delay, but I'm glad you got your hands on it.. His Global dj broadcast set is a tru jem!! ;)

Yep...I hear theres a bounty on your head. :laugh: :laugh: And yes the GDB set is a gem. Plan on seeing me @ 34 for Lawler. See you then. Take care. :D

I wanted to Get a Pool Going 10 Bucks a head submit your top 5, each one worth a certain amonut of Votes.

The only things I know are Tiesto Stays at Number 1, Oakie and PVD DROP, Marco V and Armin Move up and Techno does gain alot of respect.

Originally posted by diabolique007

be patient chilldren

chef.gif

Where were u last night when we were all biting our nails waiting to see the results hoping to see Oakie back at number 1. I shall take your advice if its really from chef, that dude never lets me down and is the best for advice.