Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera in Albany?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ladyshady

hell yeah, good to hear

i hate being in albany, away from nyc and everything that goes with it

and even more depressing is that sneaky petes is the only "club" up here, and it sucks

i guess ill be going to sneakys on the 14th though

:D :D

I agree. Sneaky Pete's is prob the worst club I've ever been to...and I've been to some bad ones. Only good thing about Thurs there is that there are $.50 beers. Rest of it sux.

Word...Sneakys is "alright" at best. JP went there last year, and Louie Devito spins there occasionaly if that suits your fancy. I didn't know this many ppl went to albany.:tongue: And by the way ladyshady you don't know the steez yet. There are other clubs up here you just don't know of them yet. :tongue: I haven't checked them out either yet but i've heard some stories about other places.

I wish I go could to sneakies this sat too damnit but I already have plans to go to Cortica jug!!...Oh well always next year! Have fun guys!

Originally posted by pumavisor808

The correct date for this is Saturday, November 15th...not the 14th.

I checked Robbie's website.... He's in Atlanta ont eh 14th and Albany on the 15th...

SO DON'T go on the 14th.. It will be all hip hop.:blown:

DIZAMN ILL BE IN ONEONTA THAT WEEKEND

Robbie will be playing for 4 hours on saturday night. Opening DJ at 10:00pm, Robbie will go on around 12- 12:30am.

The sound is killer (50,000 + watts Crown power, EAW Avalon Series speakers), laser and lighting system second to none and all around solid club. Capacity 1100+.

See and hear Robbie up close at his CD Release party for "Wicked." CD available + meet & greet.

Super low admission, 18 + Event, Doors @ 10:00pm, casual but neat attire (no hats). Directions and info. @ www.NicksSneakyPetes.com

Event produced by: B.K.C.N.Y., Juicy Music & SFP Records

Guest list / table reservations @ (518) 489 - 0000 ext. 103

Flyer:

Originally posted by infinite

naa man...i heard this other place i think maybe liquid lounge was good or something? could be wrong tho. There are also places in Saratoga which isn't far.....

Yea, I went there once, then the next night I heard there was a shooting in their parking lot, so never went again. Saratoga is great, but not if you like quality house music. It's not August anymore either, so....

LOL - shooting? Sneaky's is probably the safest place in town. The security staff holds it down for sure. Not to mention that the city likes the owners and the Police often hand out and smile at all the pretty ladies. Nick has been in business 27 + years in Albany & Saratoga. You are thinking about the huge hip-hop club called the Cohoes Ent. Complex. Rap group Mob Deep was just arrested there last week for carrying guns. It has a troubled past. I Have never had a problem at one of my events at that club in 3 + years.

Sneaky's is cool. Come have a good time. F uck all the drama.

Damn... I am still grinning. I love Robbies music and have been a big fan for a long time.

Who is coming???

JP loves playing in Albany. Richard had banned him from playing "any place in New York" outside of Factory last year. You never know... you may see JP at Sneaky's again, now that he is free of Richard.

Many things are being planned as we speak, many new act's are being pursued. See everyone on Saturday.

Originally posted by bkcny

LOL - shooting? Sneaky's is probably the safest place in town. The security staff holds it down for sure. Not to mention that the city likes the owners and the Police often hand out and smile at all the pretty ladies. Nick has been in business 27 + years in Albany & Saratoga. You are thinking about the huge hip-hop club called the Cohoes Ent. Complex. Rap group Mob Deep was just arrested there last week for carrying guns. It has a troubled past. I Have never had a problem at one of my events at that club in 3 + years.

Momo, the shooting was at Liquid Lounge, not Sneaky's. Read the quote next time.

Sneaky Pete's BLOWS. I don't care how 'cool' the owner is or how 'safe' it is. The music there is awful and the vibe is no where to be found. It's Albany, what do you expect. Have fun....:laugh: