Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ Avalon, Fri 12/3

I know its a month away but i cant freakin wait...the guy is mindblowing...saw him in ibiza on the terrace this summer, at nerve in miami for WMC last year (the greatest hour of music i ever heard) and once at that shithole vinyl in may of 2002...freakin amazing...i danced sober which is something i can count on 1 hand that ive done...cant wait...i know alotta people dont like Avalon...i personally cant stand all the VIP areas but otherwise no complaints....ill suck it up for Lawler...

Originally posted by ijiveu

OMG thats awesome -

just wish he played in arc cuz avalon's sound system sucks - but who cares - it'll be a crazy party anyways - i'm psyched!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

i dont think the sound system is bad and the thing about avalon is that it doesnt serve alcohol...thats not a club to me...the dirtyness and darkness is welcomed though...the vibe aint bad either...love that

Originally posted by joecrack13

I know its a month away but i cant freakin wait...the guy is mindblowing...saw him in ibiza on the terrace this summer, at nerve in miami for WMC last year (the greatest hour of music i ever heard) and once at that shithole vinyl in may of 2002...freakin amazing...i danced sober which is something i can count on 1 hand that ive done...cant wait...i know alotta people dont like Avalon...i personally cant stand all the VIP areas but otherwise no complaints....ill suck it up for Lawler...

Dec. 3rd is a Wednesday....did you mean Dec. 5th?

remember all the kids dressed up in the tribal warfare at that party at vinyl?

i dont think the sound system is bad and the thing about avalon is that it doesnt serve alcohol...thats not a club to me...the dirtyness and darkness is welcomed though...the vibe aint bad either...love that

yeah u'r right - the sound system in avalon doesnt really suck - i was just there a couple of times when the bass was ridiculously high - which was annoying...and i had terrible nights altogether so i guess it all added up - but enough bitching about the place already...

u mean he's playing on friday dec 5th instead of the 3rd right?

cuz it'll suck if he plays on a wed nite...

Originally posted by crowina

i don't care were he is playing.. so we take over avalon for a night

:)

EXACTLY!

cant wait to get my hands on Lights Out 2, the tracklisting looks awesome!! i havent heard lawler spin since May when he was at Space34!!! i cant wait for this!