Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best gym in queens?

petp

looking for a new gym...what are everyones favs? ive been to ballys on queens blvd (both locations) and wasnt too impressed. ive been to the ymca near the qb bridge and laughed when i saw it. anyone know of any good ones near astoria/forest hills/sunnyside. hows bqe? gold's in astoria (near the theater)?

i really liked the gyms in brooklyn (bensonhurst/bay ridge area) but theyre too far for me to travel every day. i prefer a BIG weight room with not too many people....nice ladies are also prefered ;)

theres a new gym in glendale..i forget what its called but its a real nice gym and i hear its pretty cheap...

i go to nsyc in forest hills...and cancel my shit this month..so i need a new gym too..so keep me updated if u could thanks

i think im gonna try platnium on Qb or quest also on Qb...my buddys a trainer at worlds on woodhaven ..thats a nice place too

Originally posted by petp

looking for a new gym...what are everyones favs? ive been to ballys on queens blvd (both locations) and wasnt too impressed. ive been to the ymca near the qb bridge and laughed when i saw it. anyone know of any good ones near astoria/forest hills/sunnyside. hows bqe? gold's in astoria (near the theater)?

i really liked the gyms in brooklyn (bensonhurst/bay ridge area) but theyre too far for me to travel every day. i prefer a BIG weight room with not too many people....nice ladies are also prefered ;)

NYSC, heard good things about World as well... are you looking for most affordable or well equipped or meeting ppl or what???

most well equipped...i want LOTS of free weights and machines. i could care less about price or meeting people...i go to work out, not pick up ckickies. also someplace that isnt jam packed. and i could care less if they have a pool or sauna or squash courts too!!!

:D

are u talking about nysc in forest hills? and where is world? ive seen the billboard for 'the rock' in astoria...anyone ever been?

thanks for the help!

there is a golds gym on crossbay they have tons of free weights, even have plates that go up to a hundo... platinum is fairly priced well equipped and a open twenty four hours... i havent heard anything about the rock but a friend of mine goes to synergy and says its pretty damn good another twenty four hour one... how come only in queens???

Originally posted by dgmodel

there is a golds gym on crossbay they have tons of free weights, even have plates that go up to a hundo... platinum is fairly priced well equipped and a open twenty four hours... i havent heard anything about the rock but a friend of mine goes to synergy and says its pretty damn good another twenty four hour one... how come only in queens???

would I know this friend or possibly be his lifting partner?

btw.........I've been to the rock and its a nice place. Its a little bigger than synergy, except it does get crowded in there and when I was looking into the place, it wasnt 24 hours