Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weird & Unexplainable..

c-luv

ever have something happen to you or one of your friends that was so weird and you never figured out why it happened??

Last week after my friends dropped me off home, they were driving abck home...and in the middle of the road they were driving on was a streetbike with its kickstand up sitting on the double yellow lines TURNED ON. Then directly across the street the was a car turned on pulled over and noone was in there either????

I DONT GET IT.:confused:

any one else have weird stories?

Originally posted by c-luv

ever have something happen to you or one of your friends that was so weird and you never figured out why it happened??

Last week after my friends dropped me off home, they were driving abck home...and in the middle of the road they were driving on was a streetbike with its kickstand up sitting on the double yellow lines TURNED ON. Then directly across the street the was a car turned on pulled over and noone was in there either????

maybe they were having a quicky in the woods. Or throwing a dead body away.:confused:

...late one summer night i was driving home from a club....as i neared my house i saw something in the road...it was a huge female deer walking...i thought she would run away as i got closer but instead she moved to the other side of the road and waited for me...i came to a full stop parallel to the deer - with her being on my left...we made direct eye contact...as i let got of the gas and slowly rolled, she maintained eye contact and moved forward at the same pace...if i stopped...she stopped...if i sped up...she sped up...eventually, i broke eye contact and took off....in that brief moment, i looked long and deep into that deer's eyes...no one was around and the longer i stared, the more i felt everything around us fade - the road, the trees, the car...and i saw just her and i...and i saw the connection...the connectivity of the universe...i can not fully put it into words...and some will say it was just a deer in the road but perspective is indeed everything...i was so moved i wrote a poem entitled soul system which i will not post because i already anticipate enough ignorant responses to this post...but it was a strange night indeed....

<------weirdo

*awaits ghey, hippie, weirdo remarks*

Originally posted by phatman

...late one summer night i was driving home from a club....as i neared my house i saw something in the road...it was a huge female deer walking...i thought she would run away as i got closer but instead she moved to the other side of the road and waited for me...i came to a full stop parallel to the deer - with her being on my left...we made direct eye contact...as i let got of the gas and slowly rolled, she maintained eye contact and moved forward at the same pace...if i stopped...she stopped...if i sped up...she sped up...eventually, i broke eye contact and took off....in that brief moment, i looked long and deep into that deer's eyes...no one was around and the longer i stared, the more i felt everything around us fade - the road, the trees, the car...and i saw just her and i...and i saw the connection...the connectivity of the universe...i can not fully put it into words...and some will say it was just a deer in the road but perspective is indeed everything...i was so moved i wrote a poem entitled soul system which i will not post because i already anticipate enough ignorant responses to this post...but it was a strange night indeed....

<------weirdo

if this story is true..it explains all the other deer comments...

so....is this why you sided with the deer???:confused:

...i dont want to rehash this...i wasnt "siding with the deer"...i was trying to open you up to a different perspective....to see the whole thing in another light - if you read my posts, i always stressed the importance that you made it out ok....blah...it's not always about sides, but seeing everything....my mistake was talking about it when it was so fresh and further, taking offense to what your boyfriend had to say...i usu dont let people get to me like that - esp strangers....this whole thing is squashed in my book...i didnt write what i wrote to bring that up...that truly was one of my most memorable strange experiences in my life...

...i dont want to rehash this...i wasnt "siding with the deer"...i was trying to open you up to a different perspective....to see the whole thing in another light - if you read my posts, i always stressed the importance that you made it out ok....blah...it's not always about sides, but seeing everything....my mistake was talking about it when it was so fresh and further, taking offense to what your boyfriend had to say...i usu dont let people get to me like that - esp strangers....this whole thing is squashed in my book...i didnt write what i wrote to bring that up...that truly was one of my most memorable strange experiences in my life...

i know..i wasnt bringing it up:D ...i was just seeing if this experience had anything to do with why u felt the way you felt...:tongue:

Driving to my girls house we saw a cop car in the middle of Hylan Blvd on Staten Island. Lights off, windshield wipers on. I didnt notice it until the car in front of me swerved around it. I swerved and slowed as I passed. No one was in it. The car was on windshield wipers going. But no one in the car. It was right in the middle of the road on the double yellow line as well... I called the police dept. to report the car and never found out what the deal was.

On my way back home the cop car was pulled into someones driveway with all the lights on and the cop was outside the car with the driver door open :confused:

Don't know just very wierd... For the car to be where it was and no one in it.

i know..i wasnt bringing it up:D ...i was just seeing if this experience had anything to do with why u felt the way you felt...:tongue:

...ofcourse it does..after experiencing something like that, it helps remind you that we're all in this universe together - both animals, plants, humans, etc...it's a bit idealogical - i mean i do eat meat - but i just don't see us as above anything else in this world, just because we managed to take over this planet and are our only threat to our existence...sometimes, i prefer the company of animals moreso than humans...boy, there's a setup for a greek joke if i ever heard one...;)

...ofcourse it does..after experiencing something like that, it helps remind you that we're all in this universe together - both animals, plants, humans, etc...it's a bit idealogical - i mean i do eat meat - but i just don't see us as above anything else in this world, just because we managed to take over this planet and are our only threat to our existence...sometimes, i prefer the company of animals moreso than humans...boy, there's a setup for a greek joke if i ever heard one...;)

i see what u r saying.Expers1.gif

<------weirdo

it actually all makes sense... In a weird sorta way.;):laugh: