Clubplanet Nightlife Community

arc 10.31.03?

Why do you say that? They have some of the best DJ going through there... w/ the best system in the city, a musically educated crowd, and afterhours...

I just saw you knock Centro's Nov line-up on another thread....

Perhaps these clubs need DJ Andrew Thomas to invigorate them :-)

Originally posted by andrewthomas

arc sux

i wouldnt ever waste my money and spend a dime in there ever again

maybe for tenaglia it might be worth it, but the other nights are diareah ass horrible, especially saturdays

I went to Arc last night for their Halloween party and it was really bad. There were not many people there, not many people were dancing, they were just standing around. :bored: I must admit though the music was pretty good but the club its self was not what people made it out to be. But this is only my opinion.

Originally posted by helzkitn14

I went to Arc last night for their Halloween party and it was really bad. There were not many people there, not many people were dancing, they were just standing around. :bored: I must admit though the music was pretty good but the club its self was not what people made it out to be. But this is only my opinion.

What are you talkin about the place was beyond packed there was no place to dance. And as for the people standing around the only times i recall were early on around well b4 2am and thats it. By 9am forget it place was nuts.

Originally posted by silverbull

What are you talkin about the place was beyond packed there was no place to dance. And as for the people standing around the only times i recall were early on around well b4 2am and thats it. By 9am forget it place was nuts.

are u people talking danny howells, or danny tenaglia? :confused:

Originally posted by helzkitn14

um.........no.