Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PARTY 93.1 party SHUT DOWN.

teknologik

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

who cares. they are the worst representation dance music could possibly have. I'd be happier with no dance music on the radio if it means 93.1 were stop broadcasting.

I wouldnt go that far saying that, Global DJ Broadcast, 34, Oakenfold, George Acosta, And Edgar V are the only good shows on it at the moment.

You guys hate on the station too much. They might play music for the masses, but its a radio station what do u want them to do? Commercial music on fm radio, goes hand in hand over here in the states and most of the world. I give party 931 lots of credit, cause even though i only listen to it on sunday or sat. night, its still doing a lot for the dance scene. Yeah it might be crappy tunes they are playing, but its getting more people into the scene and one day those people will be saying thats too commercial after their tastes have evolved. Big up to party931, good work on the global show and the space broadcasts and thanks for the parties you guys throw (4th of july)

by supporting 93.1 you're supporting 50cent and beyonce trance remixes :clap: (give yourself a pat on the back). I would rather dance music die with some dignity then stoop down to making chicago, hard to say I'm sorry, remixed in trance. As far as the crowd 93.1 brings :no:

No thank you.

Amen brotha man:tongue:

by supporting 93.1 you're supporting 50cent and beyonce trance remixes :clap: (give yourself a pat on the back). I would rather dance music die with some dignity then stoop down to making chicago, hard to say I'm sorry, remixed in trance. As far as the crowd 93.1 brings :no:

No thank you.

wow...that's an ignorant comment in more ways than I want to bother defining...

No thank you.

I have to agree. There is alot of music they can play for the masses that doesn't have to be crap. Plus, all they ever have to say is "How many commercials so and so station plays compared to them." Instead they should worry a little more on more quality music and less on how many commercial another radio station plays.

Just my opinion

Serge

Originally posted by teknologik

Dont waste your time going out there....

The fire department shut it down, the party is supposed to start at 8, and theres not even lights on in the club.

I was going to end up at Venue down the street anyway, so fuck it.

WHOA!!!! What are you talking about? I just called my friend who works there and they said it's definitely open and on top of that its packed.

Peace, Dana

No offense but at least one person on this board has enougth respect for the dance music culture. 93.1 might be a radio station, but it in no way represents the Dance Music Culture that i am expossed to. Even with Okey's specail set, no offense to Okey he is a master producer and has taken djing to a higher level by producing scores for movies.

Nevertheless......93.1 is straight dance chessy shit. The masses are arses IMHO. As a producer and a dj, i would not want my current tracks on 93.1, because its not about the music on that station, its about watered down talent.

XM Radio, Pulse Radio, Radio 1 UK during Sebs show, these are more representative of the dance culture....however, even these stations can play chessy shit sometimes.

True Dance Music should stay off the radio, stay on the MP3s,on Cds, on the Plastic that is fantastic and in the clubs.

Chessy clubs are a whole nother topic..........TOOOOO MANY out there to talk about.