Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howelleen @ 34 Reviews

Candy

I wish I could post a real review, but right now I gotta go to work. Thanks all of you who made my night special. Roland your set was awesome, Luke Fair was good, the little that I heard of Danny Howells was fucken great.. I left at 3am, sorry I couldn't stay any later.. nice costumes overall. Most people were on the dancefloor :D I will probably see you all at Murk tonight :D

P.S. I went dressed as a big 'dick' since I was wrapped in latex :eek::laugh:

Nice decorations for halloween at space. Place looked really nice. Got there as danny howells was getting on so missed roland's and luke fair's set, but dh played a not amazing, but a good set so didn't feel too bad. Yeah he was playing hard when he just got there, but not too hard. Played a nice set full of songs that I wish I knew the names of. Only two tracks I can remember well that he played are that new remix of cassius- sound of violence and the x-press2 remix of milkshake. Both cool ass tunes.

i thought u retired. i would go see murk but goin to fins tomorrow so ill be up early.....

ill be back at 34 after a 3 week break from there for sander though :)

glad u had a good time. we did as well listein to edgar and stryke at venu. halloween rox

well u know how my review is going to go...DH is my FAV. dj....but i have to tip my hat to him for Halloween's set...FLAT OUT NASTY!!!!! played nice techy house the whole night...he did play some songs that i could have done without (sound of violence and the milkshake) but other than that....SICK SICK SICK TECH HOUSE!!! when i left at 530, he was playing bangin tech house...one of the best nights i have ever heard DH spin..PERIOD!!! his last time at space, he blew....but this time? ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! u wanna know how good DH really was?? MELI LIKED THE WAY HE SPUN THAT NIGHT:eek: ...u heard right, DH got Meli's stamp of approval...nice hangin with: Candyroll, Tired (ysleep), Meli, Jimmy T, Gilfab, Poisonivy (super super down chic...i know u liked that naked zombie girl too:tongue: ), Biz & Rocky ("Hello Mr. Anderson"), questforsunrise (havent seen u in a long time) and of course Roly (always a pleasure..thanks for the drinks and the chat time...)-- overall one the best times i have heard DH (and u guys know how much a DH whore i am)...those that werent there....u really really missed out...

.............danny was good...however i expected a little better. he still rocked it though. lights were badazz......gave it a dark and dirty feel especially with there decorations and costumes. fun nite......rmx of burning down was track of nite for me.

Matas and Meli - It was great to re-meet you! It has been a while and I look forward to seeing you soon

Ivy - Always a pleasure to dance with your majesty. :D I think we flow better to trance, but you are a warrior out there on the floor with me no matter what. I can't wait for Edgar/PvD weekend. We will wreck havoc!!!

It was a nice party with 34 covered in goulish decor. I have always been curious about see Danny Howells and he did not disappoint. A very nice, hard set. I left at 4:00, but going there to get a few hours out on the floor was worth it. It truely saved what otherwise would have been a shitty night. Thanks Ivy for convining me to go!