Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lose stomach

if you wanna lose your stomach, listen up close; cause I am only giving out this very private info once:

ingredients:

non-scented preparation H (yes that stuff your dad uses for his hemrroids)

saran wrap

what you do; you run the prep H using your finger tips over the problems areas of your stomach using circualr motions.

next, you wrap your stomach tightly in saran wrap.

you throw a t-shirt over yourself, and even a sweater over that.

the point being to make your body tempature rise.

you go and do your cardio, as you normally would, hopefully your doing a minimum of 30 min.

this mixed in with a sensible diet, should get you that flat and sexy stomach you thought you could never have.

now, keep in mind this doesn't work if your stomach is overly obese and filled with rolls. this is ideal for people like myself who were just full of water weight, and water retention. which is where the preparation H comes in; it helps with the swelling. after your done working out. you'll see the saran wrap is full of sweat, like virtually gallons of it.

try it. i've been doing it for 2 weeks now, and i absolutely love it.

this is a highly regarded secert of beauty queens and swimsuit models, but of course they'd never tell you, otherwise they'd have too much competition for jobs.

so there you have it. try it out. i know it sounds crazy, and even borderline psycho, but hey what do you got to lose??

:cool:

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Flipso, what you are saying is a trick, which many bodybuilders use precontest to suck out extra water. But it does nothing for burning fat, and when stopped, the water will return to the area and the final results will be zero.

Nautica

beat me to it... all youll lose is water weight... if youre looking to lose stomach proper nutrition and vigorous cardio sessions (forty-five mins and or complimented with a fifteen min sauna session) twice a day... unless youre weight training then once in the morning weight training in the evening and twice on off days...

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

now, keep in mind this doesn't work if your stomach is overly obese and filled with rolls. this is ideal for people like myself who were just full of water weight, and water retention. which is where the preparation H comes in; it helps with the swelling. after your done working out. you'll see the saran wrap is full of sweat, like virtually gallons of it.

:cool:

in case anyone missed me the first time.

:D :D