Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Ft.myers Review

happyface

Well here it is.........

Headed out all the way to FT.Myers with some CP peeps ready to have a good time.Interesting road trip,yes it was far but let me to you it was well worth it. :cool:Meet up with the crew at a local gas station in Miami Gardens and head out..... :cool:Didnt reall y know what the fuck to expect from the Ft.Myers club,scene or anything.Thought Edgar was going to be spinning to either old folks :laugh:or a very young crowd.So I went just a little under dressed. :DAs we get there the lounge/club was located in a very nice mall and the people there DRESS TO IMPRESS I was like wtf?! I dont belong here :laugh: :laugh: The staff really took takecare of us,very friendly,gave us a table for the crew and waited about half hour till Edgar gets onThe first guy spinning was throwing down some house really not the house I like but the folks there were getting into it.(I think]. :confused:This place was called AJA and the place was very nice,rerally good looking ladies and the drinks were really cheap compared to South Beaches clubs.

Edgar gets on, and I said to myself I cant wait to see the reaction on these people when they hear Edgars set......I can say the people there were having a blast ! ! ! ! ! ! Everyone was jumping and dancing and they had the smoke machine which amazed me really didnt think they would have that in a place like that but it was really great seeing all the people having such a wonderful time.Edgar started with a descent set throwing down some nice vocal trance tracks getting everyone in the mood and little by little that shyt was getting off the chain throwing down some techish,funky beats. :eek:Its not the regular Edgar set you will hear at NV or at Crobar not to mention like he spun at SPACE but it was just fucking right ! ! ! ! :rock:for that place........the guy on the mic was going nuts and wouldnt shut the fuck up it was really annoying but after awhile we got use to it and laughed about ,everytime Edgar will have built up the dude will say," OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTT ! ! ! ! ! !

Everyone was having a blast till @ 2 am they said EVERYONE OUT ! ! ! ! ! !That really sucked. :mad:But we sure as hell had fun and and ready for the next gig up there,this time Ill go a little better dressed.

Wanted to thank the following:

Edgar V

Maria

Flip

Tonie

Koky

MJM

Crazy C

Lex

Michelle and also MJM's friend

for making last night so much fun you guys FUCKING ROCK ! ! ! ! !

Originally posted by happyface

Well here it is.........

Headed out all the way to FT.Myers with some CP peeps ready to have a good time.Interesting road trip,yes it was far but let me to you it was well worth it. :cool: Meet up with the crew at a local gas station in Miami Gardens and head out..... :cool: Didnt reall y know what the fuck to expect from the Ft.Myers club,scene or anything.Thought Edgar was going to be spinning to either old folks :laugh: or a very young crowd.So I went just a little under dressed. :D As we get there the lounge/club was located in a very nice mall and the people there DRESS TO IMPRESS I was like wtf?! I dont belong here :laugh: :laugh: The staff really took takecare of us,very friendly,gave us a table for the crew and waited about half hour till Edgar gets onThe first guy spinning was throwing down some house really not the house I like but the folks there were getting into it.(I think]. :confused: This place was called AJA and the place was very nice,rerally good looking ladies and the drinks were really cheap compared to South Beaches clubs.

Edgar gets on, and I said to myself I cant wait to see the reaction on these people when they hear Edgars set......I can say the people there were having a blast ! ! ! ! ! ! Everyone was jumping and dancing and they had the smoke machine which amazed me really didnt think they would have that in a place like that but it was really great seeing all the people having such a wonderful time.Edgar started with a descent set throwing down some nice vocal trance tracks getting everyone in the mood and little by little that shyt was getting off the chain throwing down some techish,funky beats. :eek: Its not the regular Edgar set you will hear at NV or at Crobar not to mention like he spun at SPACE but it was just fucking right ! ! ! ! :rock: for that place........the guy on the mic was going nuts and wouldnt shut the fuck up it was really annoying but after awhile we got use to it and laughed about ,everytime Edgar will have built up the dude will say," OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTT ! ! ! ! ! !

Everyone was having a blast till @ 2 am they said EVERYONE OUT ! ! ! ! ! !That really sucked. :mad: But we sure as hell had fun and and ready for the next gig up there,this time Ill go a little better dressed.

Wanted to thank the following:

Edgar V

Maria

Flip

Tonie

Koky

MJM

Crazy C

Lex

Michelle and also MJM's friend

for making last night so much fun you guys FUCKING ROCK ! ! ! ! !

DITTO I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAID... TOO BANGED UP RIGHT NOW TO PUT A REVIEW BUT ILL BE BACK TOMOROW WITH ONE ... PEACE :D

Thanks to Happyface for writing a coherent review. :laugh: Much love and laughs were had by all. A special thanks to Edgar V (DA MAN) and Maria for including me in this one of a kind event. ;) Tonie and Flip for the use of your home (once again), Tranzwhore and Lex...it was great to FINALLY get to know you guys better, MJM420...always a pleasure, Leo...if you ever need the lyrics to "Chicago" Im your girl:laugh: ,and KOKY...thanks for taking me back to school :D nice chillin with you.

BTW...EDGAR (or whoever made the cds for me) THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D

OOOOOOHHHHHHH SSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by CrzyC

,and KOKY...thanks for taking me back to school :D nice chillin with you.

;) didnt know i had it in me huhh ?? track selection was off da hook i know... now if i learn how to mix ill be all set :D cause the trainwrecks were KRUCIAL ... but it felt pretty good to finaly work the decks 4 once :D i just got a bit scared when mursa got there with his jungle music or d & b or whatever the hell it is he listens too :laugh::D & yeah you definately went thru a krucial history class in music yesterday with me & EV ;):D

we are here laughing our asses off at this thread. eveything happyface wrote was right on!

we had so much frick'n fun. the drive, the club, the drive home and the after party all combined together really made for a great time.

thanks edgar & maria for EVERYTHING, tonie & flip for making us feel so at home (always), crazyc and the fellas (koky, happyface, mjm) for helping us enjoy what started off as a fucked up weekend.

much love,

TW & Lex