Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the most you've ever drank in one night?

Orisha

how can I forget sharing a bottle of tequila with my girlfriends when I was about 17. I was sick for days, and couldn't walk very well either. I didn't drink tequila again until this past year... for a long time the scent of it made me feel queasy, LOL

Originally posted by fkornre

i heard xlr8ted bought him all the drinks...:laugh::D

Andre wouldn't stop drinking!! He was talking about when Hogan slammed him, and how he used to fuck up his nuts when he stepped over the ropes enetering the ring.. Dre' as he likes to be called, ate liqs of K, didn't even cook them, just downed the whole liq.. crazy mofo.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Andre wouldn't stop drinking!! He was talking about when Hogan slammed him, and how he used to fuck up his nuts when he stepped over the ropes enetering the ring.. Dre' as he likes to be called, ate liqs of K, didn't even cook them, just downed the whole liq.. crazy mofo.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think i remember this...i also remember this one time he was telling me about how he ate 1000 e pills and thought they were tums...:laugh: :laugh: he was nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D