Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins vs Colts

tigerclaw

Originally posted by staceyg5

GO Indianapolis!!!

"And what have we learned in today's lesson, kids?"

"That some bitter people from NYC are eternally jealous that the Yankees got their asses handed to them by the Marlins, teacher!!!!

"Very good, class. Very good indeed. Class dismissed."

:D

Fuck NY.........Jets and Giants......Santana Moss and Jeremy Shocky ex-Canes make those teams good(if they are any good) The fins took it to both of em and in NY just like the Marlins took it to the Wankkes in Wankees stadium :laugh: :laugh: STOP UR HATING ! ! ! !:tongue:

oh BEARS 2 in a row babay ! ! ! ! !:)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:D :D :D

I picked them this week

GO BEARS!!!!

DAMN DOLPHINS :mad:

Last year, they owned home field.....sucked away from PPS

THis year they own the road, can't close out teams at home! THis is the life of a Dolphins fan :rolleyes:

Shyt you better have picked my Bears over the Chargers......... :mad::laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

i went to the game yeah wtf was that we get the ball on the 10 and bam griese fumbles . omg we need to get a real qb fiedler and griese dont amount to jack shit

bling i have to disagree on that one...the game wasnt griese's fault....hello!!! wade smith couldnt block his man all day. and thats griese's blind side. Dave didnt do any adjustments at the half what W. Smith and he kept getting burnt...that O-line is worst than the canes!!!!! wtf!!!

griese showed that hes better than Jay...that guy has a gun ...not those floaters by Fiedler.

Originally posted by trojanman

griese showed that hes better than Jay...that guy has a gun ...not those floaters by Fiedler.

I agree. There is something about Griese and his throws; more crisp, clean throws. Fiedler throws some weird ass ducks sometimes. The only problem with Griese is: HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!!! :mad:

But easier said than doen when you have people hitting you from behind like that :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I agree. There is something about Griese and his throws; more crisp, clean throws. Fiedler throws some weird ass ducks sometimes. The only problem with Griese is: HOLD ON TO THE BALL!!!! :mad:

I blame the offense of line.........:mad: