Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ 34 review .

mursa

OG tore it up as usual ! ........Falcon was too "up and down" for my tastes , not much fluidity to his set . Roland did a really nice job in the patio . Really nice hanging with my partner in crime Sobeton once again .

Highlight of the night : "With or without you " U2 by roland in the patio :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe i missed that. I went to Crobar dude it was good but dead at 4a.m. i made a big mistake. it is definietly no space but cedric gervais was not bad he played a remix of the white stripes 7 nation army, i can't believe i missed that Roland U2 remix that alone is worth going. Did OscarG throw down any crazy shit. Have you ever heard his "Children of House" or from 3 weeks ago "Space does not close we will always be open":eek: ;)

Originally posted by tnargs

Hey Renzo i don't know if you noticed but you are about to enter the legendary exclusive club of C.P., 300 posts! congrats pal you've worked hard for this enjoy it:party:

And he was talking shit when I hit 1500 :laugh:

Originally posted by tnargs

Eric you stayed home too

Yeah bro, we ended up playing a few games of baseball yesterday @ Miami Lakes. I couldn't move a few hours after the games were over! :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I didn't go out last night but I DID spot Oscar and his brother Jason eating breakfast at Denny's at like 10am this morning.......*LOL*

good job from Murk overall! OG was on fire as usual. as redundant as that may sound..you gotta give the man props for what he does to a dancefloor. Ralph’s set was okay. Ralph has a kind of darker sound, which I personally like. however he didn't dive to far into that sound last night. however peepz seemed to be feeling what he was doing. so on that point good job from Ralph.

classic moment of the evening for me OG dropping "as the rush comes" ; while the New Messiah of trance tiesto was on the video monitor :eek::laugh:

when I got there the crowd was a bit thin, but soon started to fill in. some folks still dressed in Halloween costumes. :blank: the terrace opened up a bit late. when it did open Roly took control. even with the technical difficulties. Roly still pulled it off. major props to Roly... this morning was perfect terrace weather. not to hot, cool breeze, nice beats, and a killer vibe that continues to get better. :cool:

a big sup to boy my Mursa. we tore it up gangsta style yo ! :D definitely nice to see Greg aka stryke, and rcrespo in da house..

Originally posted by sobeton

[

classic moment of the evening for me OG dropping "as the rush comes" ; while the New Messiah of trance tiesto was on the video monitor :eek::laugh:

holy shit i feel so pissed i mised that i would have been freakin out goin nuts to that

kick ass

Originally posted by lolahotass

hey now Mursa..........Sobeton's my partner in crime:D

Glad you guys had fun;) C-ya next time............hopefully;)

You guys are wrong Tony is my partner in crime.btw Tony your review sucks always the same shyt over and over........

:tongue::laugh: lol jk kid ! ! ! ! ! !

Originally posted by mursa

.Falcon was too "up and down" for my tastes , not much fluidity to his set .

Sorry to disappoint you doc, maybe next time I'll have some grape juice to increase my "fluidity," and some Metamucil for my regularity. Then again your post is doing a good job of that already!

PS ..This wouldn't have anything to do with me not wanting to let you into the booth last night now would it????;)

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

Sorry to disappoint you doc, maybe next time I'll have some grape juice to increase my "fluidity," and some Metamucil for my regularity. Then again your post is doing a good job of that already!

PS ..This wouldn't have anything to do with me not wanting to let you into the booth last night now would it????;)

:eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

RF IS CRAZY:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: KRUCIAL YO !!!

:idea:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn cops with nothing better to do then pull over people for going 15 miles over the speeding limit made me miss this night, but I'm sure it was amazing. Og is lucky I did not make it, was bringing out my search of sunrise 1 cd booklet to have him sign it for me and ask him to play silence.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Damn cops with nothing better to do then pull over people for going 15 miles over the speeding limit made me miss this night, but I'm sure it was amazing. Og is lucky I did not make it, was bringing out my search of sunrise 1 cd booklet to have him sign it for me and ask him to play silence.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THANKS FOR COMING OUT GUYS!!!!;)