Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL: What 2 teams you think are going to the big show?

happyface

As of now:

From the AFC : Kansas City Chiefs

From the NFC: Minnesotta Vikings (i hope not) or the Packers( I hope not)

but so far this season has been really crazy, anyone can beat anyone im just throwing the teams that so far has shown more game but anything can happen.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

AFC: Pats

NFC: Bucs

I dont think the chiefs got what it takes to win in the playoffs and I dont think the Vikings have a good enough defense to win it in the postseason

i agree with ur Vikings comment (and i am a Viking fan)...but to choose the Pats over the Chiefs?? come on now...i think the Chiefs are the real deal...now can they keep it together and stay healthy? thats a diff. story...if they continue to play like they have been recently, KC will be bringing home the Superbowl Trophy...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i agree with ur Vikings comment (and i am a Viking fan)...but to choose the Pats over the Chiefs?? come on now...i think the Chiefs are the real deal...now can they keep it together and stay healthy? thats a diff. story...if they continue to play like they have been recently, KC will be bringing home the Superbowl Trophy...

The Chiefs havn't been to the playoffs in a while and when they were going to the playoffs they were getting beaten in the first round. Call me skeptical, but I'll go with a team that has proven themselves come playoff time.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The Chiefs havn't been to the playoffs in a while and when they were going to the playoffs they were getting beaten in the first round. Call me skeptical, but I'll go with a team that has proven themselves come playoff time.

ur new nickname will be "skeptical":tongue:

afc- def pats or tenn both teams hit hard and play great d..the chiefs are nasty yes but i figure they go 14-0 before they lose that first game and then their hearts will be shattered..tough to come back from that i dont think they have a eteran leader as well come playoffs on the defensive side.

nfc-panthers got great efficiency on offensive and defense and they can throw and run the ball at will...