Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fs : The Northface Snorkel / McMurdo Jackets NEW

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...The North Face website has them listed for 300 even...

THATS BECASE THE NORTHFACE WEBSITE CHARGES THE MOST YOU WILL EVER SEE AND SO DO THE 'ONLINE DEALERS' THEY LIST GO TO WOODBURY COMMONS EVERY COAT THERE IS VEEEEEERY MUCH CHEAPER THAN LIST PRICE AND THEYRE NOT IRREGULARS ON THE LITTLE NUPTSE ONES THAT EVERYONE HAS SEEM TO BE

(A LITLE LIGHT(MISSING FEATHERS)) BUT THEY GOT SOME PRETTTTTTTY GOOD DEALS :aright:

CAPS LOCK RULES!!

Originally posted by bbbooom

THATS BECASE THE NORTHFACE WEBSITE CHARGES THE MOST YOU WILL EVER SEE AND SO DO THE 'ONLINE DEALERS' THEY LIST GO TO WOODBURY COMMONS EVERY COAT THERE IS VEEEEEERY MUCH CHEAPER THAN LIST PRICE AND THEYRE NOT IRREGULARS ON THE LITTLE NUPTSE ONES THAT EVERYONE HAS SEEM TO BE

(A LITLE LIGHT(MISSING FEATHERS)) BUT THEY GOT SOME PRETTTTTTTY GOOD DEALS :aright:

CAPS LOCK RULES!!

your one cheap fuck... its 300 in the stores, its 300 on the northface site, BUT IM NOT SELLING IT EVEN CLOSE TO 300. im selling them for 175. you can save youself a trip to the commons... i really dont understand cheap people. makes my business soo shitty. if you want to save every penny you mind as well be jewish...

Originally posted by atomicapples

your one cheap fuck... its 300 in the stores, its 300 on the northface site, BUT IM NOT SELLING IT EVEN CLOSE TO 300. im selling them for 175. you can save youself a trip to the commons... i really dont understand cheap people. makes my business soo shitty. if you want to save every penny you mind as well be jewish...

if the kid could find it cheaper than 175..thats being a smart shopper..not cheap

Originally posted by atomicapples

CALM YOURSELF CUNT RAG I AINT BUYING ONE I HAVE 3 USELESS NORTH FACES I CAN SAVE MY $ AND A TRIP TO THE COMMONS CAUSE I AINT BUYING 1 NOT B.C I AM CHEAP AND ITS CALLED SMART SHOPPING LIKE SMOKESUM SAID

FEG

GO CAPS LOCK

they have them in all the nice stores in washington heights. all the drug dealers buy them to stay warm during the winter, lol, and im not even kidding.

they are 150 bucks and come in every color you want. and this isnt some piece of shit vendor on the side of the street, this is in very nice independently owned stores.