Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ORLANDO CP'ers HYBRID LIVE SET 11/23

hobnob

House of Blues Orlando presents HYBRID Live Sunday 11/23.

Doors: 11:00PM

Show: 12:15AM Hybrid Live set

1:30AM Hybrid DJ set

Free for service industry employees with valid ID.

$12.50 all others.

This is going to be an incredible show so come out and support.

Originally posted by thephoenix

I'll believe a Hybrid live date when I see it from the Hybrid camp...after all the fake Hybrid live sets by promoters...

No offense...

oopsie....i forgot to mention it to you...hehe....oh well, we're even now :tongue: another FANTABLOUS weekend to look forward to. i already requested monday off, but now that i think of it, i better ask for tuesday as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brwneydtrouble

Manomanoman.....I wanna go, but on a sunday??? And doesn't everything close in orlando at like 2am?? So then whats the deal with going on at 1:30?

I'll definitely be there...i might even move to orlando that weekend as a matter of fact;)

All you cp heads need to hit me up so we can play in my home town

SS :D

And by the way...who cares that it's a sunday?

Liquor stops pouring at 2:00AM but most places will stay open till 3:00 especially places like HOB because they can do that.

Disney is private property and orange county police have to get permission (from disney) to be on property.

I find myself listening more and more to Hybrid's new album Sci Fi. I really gotta give it up to them, now more than ever, for keeping the legacy of New Order and Depeche Mode alive by forming a band. I really hope I'll be able to make it out on Sunday night. I'm pretty sure though that I'll post Hybrid's Higher Than A Skyscraper", and "Steal You Away" next week as my Beats of the Week ;)

Originally posted by CHRles

I find myself listening more and more to Hybrid's new album Sci Fi. I really gotta give it up to them, now more than ever, for keeping the legacy of New Order and Depeche Mode alive by forming a band. I really hope I'll be able to make it out on Sunday night. I'm pretty sure though that I'll post Hybrid's Higher Than A Skyscraper", and "Steal You Away" next week as my Beats of the Week ;)

Hope you could make it up for this. it's one of the few shows where they'll be doing a live p.a. AND a dj set. this is one NOT to miss.