Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney

kenishere

u heard britney was dancing last night at cheetah when her top fell off by mistake and some girl took a pic wit their camera phone.. :eek: so her bodyguards came trying to bully her around :direct::argue::box: finally they paid her off .. i dont know if they gave her money to buy the phone or gave her money to erase the pics all i know is she got a lot of money..

i heard it from a guy on the radio who's good friends my unlce 's friend who is related to some guy out in west virginia whos good friends wit a bodyguard who's related to this guy in nyc who knows this guy who works for brit assistant who knows another bouncer in cheetah.:screwy:

Originally posted by kenishere

i heard it from a guy on the radio who's good friends my unlce 's friend who is related to some guy out in west virginia whos good friends wit a bodyguard who's related to this guy in nyc who knows this guy who works for brit assistant who knows another bouncer in cheetah.:screwy:

No you didn't!

...who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors's last night...

nothing accidentally happens to brittany. its all part of her grand plan to make men want her more and to become the sexiest bitch to walk the planet since marilyn monroe. im willing to start a pool on when she will appear in playboy if anyone wants in.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: