Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi boston

jonyquest

I'm not asian.

I'm not from boston.

From now on there will be a MRSMILEY doing everything i have been doing for the past year, see.. he has is not original like all of the people on cp, speacially you guys. :)

please feel free to go to the jersey board and see him post a ton of smileys everywhere he can. :)

and dont forget to say hi to him and tell him how original he is.. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jonyquest

I'm not asian.

I'm not from boston.

From now on there will be a MRSMILEY doing everything i have been doing for the past year, see.. he has is not original like all of the people on cp, speacially you guys. :)

please feel free to go to the jersey board and see him post a ton of smileys everywhere he can. :)

blah blah blah:)

I'm not asian.

I'm not from boston.

:)

mrsmiely.. he now staring yesterday came out with the idea of posting a :) on very post on cp :)

Johnny do us all a favor and sick to posting :) instead of typing, because your sentences make zero sense.

"on very post" ?

Originally posted by kaydup

Johnny do us all a favor and sick to posting :) instead of typing, because your sentences make zero sense.

"on very post" ?

hye do me a favor, and kiss my yellow smilying ass :)

i have not talked in a year .. give me a break asshole :)

hye do me a favor, and kiss my yellow smilying ass :)

i have not talked in a year .. give me a break asshole :)

You are so fucking annoying.

whether you talk.. or smile.. You are not funny, not even slightly amusing. I would find it hard to believe if anyone on any of the boards you post on enjoy even seeing your wretched name.

You're predictable... boring... and lastly Pathetic.

So either tell us what the hell you've been happy about for over a year now.. or fuck off already.

Groove - I'd rather be kicked out of Jersey and a normal color now than to be 35 and have skin that looks and feels like Louis Vuitton Leather along with chemo treatments twice a week.

Stymie - being that 95% of the girls in their had their bellies sticking out, (some were blobbin out) I figured I'd be one of the original ones and keep it hiding.