Monday November 10th,

Oscar G,

No Cover all night,

Ladie's buy a drink the rest are free

In the Biz, $4 U call it all night

Nuff said

H/H

www.mialounge.com

I plan on going there - I'm secretly taking my "unknowing" cousin to dinner there on Monday......

WHAT TIME DOES THE MUSIC START?!? PLEASE TELL ME IT"S EARLYISH;) ;) ;)

Lola:D

Mondays suck so when I hear that one of my fav djs is playing that day and it don't cost a penny, then hells yeah you can count on me being there. U work the next day? Big deal, you gonna go to work knowing each and everyone of your other coworkers spent a typical monday night sleeping, while u partied to the beats of og.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Its great to see you support Oscar, but why do you care about the FREE COVER? I thought you always get in free anyway?

too many bitch about the cover charges in clubland. This is a way to see og spin for nothing, so i stress this is all my posts about this party.... Tired of the losers conplaining about the Space cover, so now they have zero exucuses

btw people, this place is more up scale then space, so leave the velcro kicks at home

attachment.php?s=&postid=1823597

Originally posted by saleen351

too many bitch about the cover charges in clubland. This is a way to see og spin for nothing, so i stress this is all my posts about this party.... Tired of the losers conplaining about the Space cover, so now they have zero exucuses

btw people, this place is more up scale then space, so leave the velcro kicks at home

True dat Saleen....

I wish I knew what time the music started........ I might have to leave the cousin at home:D I hope she'll be kewl with that:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

looks like me and themrs will be stopping by this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

where have you fockers been???

We kick of at 7pm with jon Owen doing a kinda Balearic house thing, then start to pick up the tempo around 9 ish ,

Oscar will be going on the decks around 10.30pm

If you want to eat you can, (call 954 923.0555 for res)

but we have the place kinda split up so you can just abuse the bar all night if you don't want to eat

and yes we show the football as well

Cheers

HouseHed

P.s We may hit cappacity EARLY so be warned

www.mialounge.com

E-mail M.I.A

The food is unbelievable and i not just saying that,, the Miami dolphins, marlins & panthers all eat there regularly. but bring an appetite as the portions are huge

The lamb chops are phenomanlly good (had em last monday will DJ K-ahzz tore the place up...nice

cheers

HouseHed

Originally posted by lolahotass

WOO HOO:eek:

I'm definately going there for dinner.....:D

Anyone that wants to meet up let me know, I'll make reservations;)

b4 i commit to eating dinner there......i have to ask...what is the pricw range of the restaurant....i have 2 kids and stuff i just cant go spending all the money going out to eat!!!!!!!!

but if its reasonable...i would love to meet up for some nice dinner!!!!!!!!!!!