Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:Denise

fouroneone

hmm, i think i'm missing something here...who is 411? and who is denise212? this is my real sn, fyi....just signed up on CP today, and woah, there's a lot of drama going on....

there are pictures of me posted somewhere?? lol...didn't think ppl even remembered who i was after i left boston! well, hope everyone's doing well :) med school is kicking my ass....barely time to go out anymore ...let alone spin :( sorry that i've been out of touch lately, but i promise to wb to everyone who's sent me an email, soon =)

~denise

Originally posted by icyclexii

hmm, i think i'm missing something here...who is 411? and who is denise212? this is my real sn, fyi....just signed up on CP today, and woah, there's a lot of drama going on....

there are pictures of me posted somewhere?? lol...didn't think ppl even remembered who i was after i left boston! well, hope everyone's doing well :) med school is kicking my ass....barely time to go out anymore ...let alone spin :( sorry that i've been out of touch lately, but i promise to wb to everyone who's sent me an email, soon =)

~denise

Beat it faker. I am the REAL Denise, and I will NEVER go out with 411, period.