Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 Girls From Nj ARRIVIN THURS

stacia682

ME AND 2 OF MY FRIENDS WILL BE GETTIN TO SOUTH BEACH ON THURSDAY TILL SUNDAY AND I NEED SOME INFO ON THE HOT SPOTS TO GO AND THE WEATHER 2... WE'RE ALL PRETTY GIRLS NOT TO SOUND CONCEITED AND ARE LOOKIN TO HAVE A GOOD TIME... LOVE HOUSE,VOCALS, HIP-HOP EVERYTHING.. SO IF I COULD JUST GET SOME IDEAS, IT BE GREAT THANKS!!!

Originally posted by stacia682

ME AND 2 OF MY FRIENDS WILL BE GETTIN TO SOUTH BEACH ON THURSDAY TILL SUNDAY AND I NEED SOME INFO ON THE HOT SPOTS TO GO AND THE WEATHER 2... WE'RE ALL PRETTY GIRLS NOT TO SOUND CONCEITED AND ARE LOOKIN TO HAVE A GOOD TIME... LOVE HOUSE,VOCALS, HIP-HOP EVERYTHING.. SO IF I COULD JUST GET SOME IDEAS, IT BE GREAT THANKS!!!

Esto es relajo for sure! :laugh:

Oh yeah check here for nightlife info: http://www.cooljunkie.com

hope that helps :)

Forget all that, if you're all pretty, then let me give you my number and address. The real party is at my house.

:D :D

if ur in it for a good time wherever u go will be a good time....dont u worry about it...but theres a nice little thing going on at opium on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saturday of course there is 34!!!!!!!:rolleyes: it is a hotspot, its the place to go if ur out of town!!!!!!!! dont mind my rolleyes there...its just a personal thing of mines!!!!!!!!!

aside from that have just keep lookin at the boeard and u will notice which parties r standouts!!!!!!!!

have a great time in miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:party:

thursday- the grove or crobar (even though most on this board hate on the grove cuz its more a bar scene with majority of the venues playing hip hop...)

friday - Nerve, Crobar, and opium!!!

Saturday- 34, opium, crobar, rumi... etc....

sunday- nikki's and opium...

ps there are plenty of local partys that go on which you could find out about by just visiting the board later on in the week...!!!:eek:;)

Stacia, check out Demi at Nerve (23rd st. 1 block west of Collins on SoBe) on friday night. That's house. Also check out Mazi at Luna Lounge (NE corner of 7th and Washington) on saturday night. On thursday, go to Crobar for The Show. Hip-hop in the main room, house upstairs.

For afterhours, check out Sander Kleinenberg at Space in downtown (34 NE11St). These are the parties I'm aware of but there's always more than this going on. Trendroid will be at the Old Playboy Mansion. Check Marco's post.

The Sunday tour, Nikki Beach then Opium, I've been going to Sobe since 88 and lived there for 7 months, And everytime I go I make sure I return Monday or Tuesday just to catch Nikki Sundays. I once had a friend come down and his flight was around 8 on Sunday night, he changed it real quick once we got to Nikki Beach! If you are from NJ just think of Surf Club on Steriods, with a much nicer crowd and don't forget Pearl upstairs at Nikki, go early sit down for food, around 4 or 5 pm, food is good, then watch as the madness builds!! Then hit Opium around 11 or 12.

If you have to fly out on Sunday you better change your flight now- you'll hate yourself for missing these parties.

http://www.nikkibeach.com/