Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto fan

livin42nite

For those that don't know the story behind tiesto and oscar g, it is really a sad story. See oscar g "cheesehead" used to play this cheesy crap called house music. In 1999, the man who invented scratching "tiesto" came down to miami and heard oscar playing this cheese and since then taught oscar g how to dj. Unfortunately, oscar g has still never really evolved and still plays only cheesy records that you would have to be on drugs to enjoy. It's funny to watch oscar g play as he dances and jumps all over the booth, you could tell his sound is so dead. House music had its day back in the day, but get over it trance is the way to go. Stop playing cheesy records and you may one day be in the top 200 djs.

Since tiesto is number 1 though and did give him some great advice back in the day, oscar g has declared tiesto his god which explains his posts.

WOW...look how agile he is...look how he climbs on the booth...is this guy an amazing DJ or what? You can tell he is totally focused on the music and has absolutely no ego or vanity...you have to admire that!!

I am in awe!

Thanks for this wonderful memory.....what a night!!!

;)

btw: is that Biz on the bottom right...he is the only person I know who loves Tiesto more than I do.....except for maybe Ralph and Phillipio

Originally posted by pod

shit i think I see Bling 3 rows back. :laugh:

I thought I was the only one to realize that, but then again who could miss the bling. Nah whats really hard to find, even harder then finding waldo on a puzzle, is antoher girl except for that first one in the front.

Oscar G posting on the djmag board. Check out his post on the djmag board.

http://216.218.250.40/forum/reply_message.cgi?msgid=5069&start=0&finish=9&root=5069

hello ///i vote 160 times tiesto for this votes...dj magazine r stupid...for to show all this r sheet il be in mant net cafes with different email addressess...and i vote tiesto 160 times...for this reason be in number 1...he won vandyke from my votes...good luck stupid people

Originally posted by livin42nite

Oscar G posting on the djmag board. Check out his post on the djmag board.

http://216.218.250.40/forum/reply_message.cgi?msgid=5069&start=0&finish=9&root=5069

hello ///i vote 160 times tiesto for this votes...dj magazine r stupid...for to show all this r sheet il be in mant net cafes with different email addressess...and i vote tiesto 160 times...for this reason be in number 1...he won vandyke from my votes...good luck stupid people

:laugh: :laugh: I don't think so :laugh: :laugh:

For those that don't know the story behind tiesto and oscar g, it is really a sad story. See oscar g "cheesehead" used to play this cheesy crap called house music. In 1999, the man who invented scratching "tiesto" came down to miami and heard oscar playing this cheese and since then taught oscar g how to dj. Unfortunately, oscar g has still never really evolved and still plays only cheesy records that you would have to be on drugs to enjoy. It's funny to watch oscar g play as he dances and jumps all over the booth, you could tell his sound is so dead. House music had its day back in the day, but get over it trance is the way to go. Stop playing cheesy records and you may one day be in the top 200 djs.

Since tiesto is number 1 though and did give him some great advice back in the day, oscar g has declared tiesto his god which explains his posts.

:eek: THIS IS AN AMAZING PIC!!! MOMMY LIKES!!!!! Either way i think they are both good DJ's even though Oscar G will never be in the same league as Tiesto, for various true factual reasons like um..... Tiesto Spins Trance and Oscar -House! Tiesto is Hot and Oscar is a married man who has packed on a couple of pounds... papi i saw you on saturday and i went in the dj booth and um you've gotten... not so thin... but i still love you and you played the trax i wanted and Tiesto is married too ....(but he cheats... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) Oscar spins in Miami... Tiesto goes to all the places in the vondervul vorld, he vould even spin in sveden YAH!!! :D Either way they are both hard workers and good people...

As for my man..... i just want to :hump: and then :smoke:

if you knew even more about oscar g you would also know he spun hip hop @ a club in kendal & us-1 called manhattans:D :D