Clubplanet Nightlife Community

babys in nba

way too early

we'll see

they've said the same thing about a lot of people. Ralph Sampson comes to mind. Some say he was going to be the next Chamberlin. But he was far from it.

I would say, if he avoides serious injury and can make his team better, he will be one of the best. But it's still going to take some time....

Carmello and LeBron are going to be superstars, theres no doubt. But I dont see them being the next Jordan. I used to say Kobe was going to be the next Michael, if not better. Hopefully, for his sake, he gets through all this legal stuff and can get back to normal. He is one of the best, if not the best, now....and has the potential to be twice as good. Thats scary to me...

I don't see either of them being the next Jordan, but not the next Harold Miner either. . .

People talk about James like he could be the next Magic, a big PG, great court vision, charisma, etc. . . standard rule for me is don't believe the hype

I've seen LeBron and Melo both play 2 games, one each and the one against each other. . . sometimes good, sometimes bad. The question is, in 3-4 years, will they be in a situation to have good teammates and will they make those teammates better? Jordan wasnt shit without Pip and the rest. . . Right now T-Mac and Garnett are amazing players, but they don't elevate the rest of their teams. Of any team game, bball makes the biggest difference of having a team team, one man can fuck it up.

Quality of any player is important, but what he has to work with on his team is more important . . . McGrady can be one of the best players in NBA history, but he needs to have more than just Juwanna Howard on his team. . .