Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paris hilton sex videotape ????

Originally posted by dogekid

this confirms.. you ARE, in fact, alive

now, who else is gonna post and say it was them who made the tape? c'mon.. it's funny to keep saying it.

What up dog?

Alive and well, staying away from the clubs, haven't been to any since Labor Day weekend, got bored of the whole scene and needed a break, but I sill get crazy in my town!!!!

A nice change of scene, 3 weeks ago I witnessed a friend of mine goinf nuts and leaving a friend's house of mine at 9am only to come back at 11am with a snake in his hand screaming at my one friend "you snake bastard" and then ripping the snake in 1/2.........god I love my town, need to get away from this scene too!!!!!

Going to Vegas next week, when I come back, I'll start trying out some of these clubs again.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

What up dog?

Alive and well, staying away from the clubs, haven't been to any since Labor Day weekend, got bored of the whole scene and needed a break, but I sill get crazy in my town!!!!

A nice change of scene, 3 weeks ago I witnessed a friend of mine goinf nuts and leaving a friend's house of mine at 9am only to come back at 11am with a snake in his hand screaming at my one friend "you snake bastard" and then ripping the snake in 1/2.........god I love my town, need to get away from this scene too!!!!!

Going to Vegas next week, when I come back, I'll start trying out some of these clubs again.

good, you can help me promote my new club.. i'm opening a roller skating rink in newark that serves tacos and vanilla malts

enjoy vegas.. win me a singing Elvis key chain.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

she's not with urlacher anymore. duh

keep up with the news yo

Totally missed this?? I may be totally off (I am jumping in the middle of a conversation) Paris hilton used to go out with brain urlacher of the chicago bears?

Originally posted by deeelite1

skippyd - did you see it?

who is it with tho? who is the guy?

I find it hard to believe that it would blow the Pam/Tommy tape out of the water. i mean.. c'mon.

I think its with her new boyfriend, the lead singer of SUM41, but I'm not sure...I wonder if the tape is officiallly leaked:confused: