Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i wanna be a mod here

misskitte

kat:

1. how are you a "newbie" here? last time i checked you had 4,000+ posts on CP and now you have 30?

2. eggslut is pretty much useless around these parts, in fact i think DC CP would be a better place w/o him around here.

3. none of the 3 mods here are irish, so we cant help you there. i did hook up with an irish girl once a few years ago. that is the closest to ireland i have gotten.

Originally posted by vicman

kat:

1. how are you a "newbie" here? last time i checked you had 4,000+ posts on CP and now you have 30?

2. eggslut is pretty much useless around these parts, in fact i think DC CP would be a better place w/o him around here.

3. none of the 3 mods here are irish, so we cant help you there. i did hook up with an irish girl once a few years ago. that is the closest to ireland i have gotten.

oh please, your smileys that you use as posts have been extremely helpful this year . . .

Vic...I explained the user name situation in about 2 other posts. I ain't doin' it again you lazy ass latino!

And dating an Irish girl is close. Do you fuck her? Cuz then, it's even closer! :D

I still wanna be a mod. Regardless, I've been here longer than some of your gay asses. I should have senority to go with my flex-all 454 cremes.

Originally posted by eggmok

i'll gladly bow out once i get my bj from kat . . .

wait i get that all the time without giving up my modship . . .

:laugh:

Can't I just shove my entire head up your huge, gapping of a hole for an anus? *I'll even pop my bubble gum in there for a little extra zing*

Originally posted by misskitte

Can't I just shove my entire head up your huge, gapping of a hole for an anus? *I'll even pop my bubble gum in there for a little extra zing*

i'm sure eggmok would love a watermelon and bowling ball to be shoved up his ass . . .

kat- i havent really been keeping up w/ the board that much the past couple of weeks.

btw, watchu doing this weekend? i'm thinking of going to centro fly this weekend.

Originally posted by eggmok

right, here's a new category . . .

most likely to respond with just a smiley because he has nothing relevant to say: vicman. . .

Wrong again!!!

Correct answer would be JohnyQuest. Or however you spell the name...

You're just pointing out the obvious fact that you don't pay any attention to what people post - therefore I'm seconding Shady's vote for Miss Kittie to replace YOU as a mod... :tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Wrong again!!!

Correct answer would be JohnyQuest. Or however you spell the name...

You're just pointing out the obvious fact that you don't pay any attention to what people post - therefore I'm seconding Shady's vote for Miss Kittie to replace YOU as a mod... :tongue:

i think eggmok, jonyquest, jasontowns and pgiddy are all the same person . . . pjonyeggtowns . . . :eek: