Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snizow bizoards...

dgmodel

anyone have any season old boards they wish to part with or know of a place that sells new ones for a decent/affordable price??? im looking at the house, and ccs, however they dont really have what im looking for and they want top dollar... any suggestions???

I have a Nitro 147 that i don't use anymore. But she's a classic. Like from '95. I don't know if i want to part with her (plus, she's prolly too small for you)

There was a swap meet not too long ago by me. those are usually good. but most of the sales take place Before/After the season.

I got my deal (a salomon 155) cuz it was 1 year old model. Never used, still in the packaging, but $100 less.

Burton boards are nice, ok. But i'd avoid the boots. they're so big n heavy.

Go with Northwave boots instead.

And for Bindings, go with Ride :cool:

PS, there's a Princeton Ski shop on 22nd and B'way. They're a good location to look.

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have boots... sims... just need a new board, im riding a burton contact for about three yrs now... need to jump on to something new... looking at forums but theyre very expensive... keep looking though i guess...

Burton's are good boards. You should pick up a catalogue, or just go to their website.

But take my advice, when you go to a store like Princeton, and if u wanna save money, but last year's board. It's just as new as the new ones, but have not been riddin'

PS, we should meet up there just for the heck of it, bizznatch

Originally posted by dgmodel

i have boots... sims... just need a new board, im riding a burton contact for about three yrs now... need to jump on to something new... looking at forums but theyre very expensive... keep looking though i guess...

DG~ Right about when snow boarding season starts the Meadowlands has a great sale. They drop the prices of all their stuff that has not been bought and they have a lot of good shit. Palmer, Sims, etc.