Clubplanet Nightlife Community

baby teeth...

dgmodel

Originally posted by somebitch

are they really baby teeth or small adult teeth?

just really really small adult teeth... oh man... its weird i never seen anything like this... am i being shallow/superficial or are there just some things ppl cant get over aesthetically~!? im leaning towards the latter of the two...

Originally posted by i3itch

I think baby teeth are kinda cute on girls.

If they can pull it off though.

lmao~! WHAT~!?

some effed up teeth are sexy, like jewels teeth are pretty fouled up but theres something about them, or like a girl with a crooked tooth or something, but having baby teeth~!? i dont know man, i dont know...

Originally posted by dgmodel

just really really small adult teeth... oh man... its weird i never seen anything like this... am i being shallow/superficial or are there just some things ppl cant get over aesthetically~!? im leaning towards the latter of the two...

...lol...the latter is easier to live with, isnt it?...but i do believe its the truth knowing you, and knowing human nature...there are certain things that effect us - for the most part, we will never really deal with those unless we outwardly attempt to do so or it somehow enters our lives to force the issue...either way, maybe you should give it some time first and see how you feel about her - not allowing for that IS shallow...besides...maybe there are things about you that she's seen that mirrors your thoughts...

:laugh: i think kirsten dunst has teeth like that

lmao~! WHAT~!?

some effed up teeth are sexy, like jewels teeth are pretty fouled up but theres something about them, or like a girl with a crooked tooth or something, but having baby teeth~!? i dont know man, i dont know...

I think small teeth are cute... LoL

I wish I had em. My teeth are big..

Well not Big... but normal sized

But I have this fckin Gap in the middle :mad:

oh i dont doubt that one bit... theres prolly a myriad of things she sees in me.. but i think the cockola makes her forget them... you kow what im saying grreeeow~! wink wink... yowzah~! lol j/k.. .i hear yah... but she and i are on a different agenda... not so much leading towards a relationship... i think shes recruiting new bootycallers... or something...

Originally posted by i3itch

I think small teeth are cute... LoL

I wish I had em. My teeth are big..

Well not Big... but normal sized

But I have this fckin Gap in the middle :mad:

big like two sheets of looseleaf hanging out of your mouth or big like a normal adult considering we re talking about baby teeth??? in any event im sure theyre proportioned to your body and you look just fine from all the guys who sweat you on here you prolly got it going on sistah~!

big like two sheets of looseleaf hanging out of your mouth or big like a normal adult considering we re talking about baby teeth??? in any event im sure theyre proportioned to your body and you look just fine from all the guys who sweat you on here you prolly got it going on sistah~!

Yea A.R.I.T.E. :laugh: :laugh:

Big like normal sized but I hateeeeeeee it

Hopefully getting braces soon

Originally posted by phatman

...what you think, phatman talks out of his ass?...

lol

...whateva man, just make sure her chicklets dont scrape your beautiful cockola...;)

poorly worded my fault... what i meant she and i are on different agendas from every day daters... she just wants to bang bang bang... or so it seems...

Originally posted by tastyt

So now that's it's been established that they are her adult teeth... is it really her teeth that are small, or is it that her gums cover the top part of them?

could very well be, however is there really a difference???

could very well be, however is there really a difference???

Yes! You should be able to tell if it's one or the other... if it's long gums (haha, that sounds so gross), it can actually be fixed, they can be trimmed down.

Originally posted by phatman

...so how does one go about asking that if it's just about sex...lol...

she only speaks to me when shes horny, and all she talks about with me is sex... i dont really think shes got much more on the mind... lol...

she only speaks to me when shes horny, and all she talks about with me is sex... i dont really think shes got much more on the mind... lol...

...holy crossfire batman...lol...i meant how do you ask about trimming gums if its only about sex...i guess we're even in the miscomminque/poorly written department...:)