Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not that anyone works out here . . .

eggmok

Guest jroo
Originally posted by eggmok

ah good, at least some of you do w/ the exception of pgiddy . . .

i did 4 sets of squats, leg extensions, and calves now i'm walking like a 95 yr old . . .

if you went to the gym more often, then you wouldn't be sore from one mesealy workout. it probably also help if you didn't strain yourself trying to press off some random gym girl.

Originally posted by addyk

i havnt worked my legs in like over a year and a half now. i just find it pointless. although ive been doing kickboxing and playing football for the same amount of time till now so i guess that counts for something.

Your body stays proportionate to itself so if you're not working your legs your upper body will only be so big as well. Yeah, working the upper body will definetly get you cut but you seriously limit building muscle mass by ignoring you legs.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Your body stays proportionate to itself so if you're not working your legs your upper body will only be so big as well. Yeah, working the upper body will definetly get you cut but you seriously limit building muscle mass by ignoring you legs.

still in pain and good point, i've been neglecting my legs because i run, play bball and lots of cardio . . .

most of the muscle in your body is your legs so it's good to include them in order to burn more fat . . .

plus the fact that you don't want to have a jacked upper body w/ chicken legs . . .