Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton Sex Video?

nomembername

Theres a thing in the post today saying it wasn't even that entertaining. She's supposedly unconscious and "you could only see the whites of her eyes. She is so far gone she is drooling."

"At one point Rick is directing Paris, and she can't even get up."

But this is all from her rep so I guess we gotta wait and see..

Originally posted by i3itch

Theres a thing in the post today saying it wasn't even that entertaining. She's supposedly unconscious and "you could only see the whites of her eyes. She is so far gone she is drooling."

"At one point Rick is directing Paris, and she can't even get up."

But this is all from her rep so I guess we gotta wait and see..

Yeah, I just read that too... if that's true... how funny (not haha funny, but ironic funny) would it be if the end result of this was Rick winding up in jail for date rape.

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, I just read that too... if that's true... how funny (not haha funny, but ironic funny) would it be if the end result of this was Rich winding up in jail for date rape.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That would be ha-ha funny in my book

Originally posted by bbbooom

THOSE CICS ARENT EVEN HOT MANNNN THEYRE JUST RICH.. WHO LIKES 10LB BIHATCHES WITH 2 BACKS AND BAD HAIRSTYLES? THIS IS NOT THE 80S

exactly..who wants to see her anyway? she doesnt have an ass and she isnt that attractive. her trust fund makes her look good to you guys. if she didnt have $ she wouldnt be anything but a skinny whore.

Originally posted by majinbuu

her trust fund makes her look good to you guys. if she didnt have $ she wouldnt be anything but a skinny whore.

but she does have $ so who gives a fuck...

thats like sayin 'its just her tits that make her hot'

whatever makes her hot makes her hot..so lets out it on tape sucking some dick ..sounds goood to me