Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very Deep

deeelite1

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. YOU'RE A GOOD APPLE.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. YOU'RE A GOOD APPLE.

this is so true

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

so are you chicks complaining that guys don't hit on you enough or something?

because if that's the case, I'll hit on you right now.

i think that a lot of guys are with ugly girls because they are scared to have a pretty girlfriend. they know they don't have to worry that some other guy will be after their girl. Also guys are intimidated by pretty girls.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i think that a lot of guys are with ugly girls because they are scared to have a pretty girlfriend. they know they don't have to worry that some other guy will be after their girl. Also guys are intimidated by pretty girls.

I'm not scared SF. So when are we going out?

Am I turning into Stymie?? :confused:

Originally posted by deeelite1

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

wow...really? i think its just the opposite...the good looking ones are getting hit on waaay too much, so basically they have their pick all the time...what makes u think this way?

So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. YOU'RE A GOOD APPLE.

well, the "good apples" i've hit on have almost always known they were among the best, and fully expected a top-quality "man apple" if u will to fulfill them...i have yet to meet a hottie that didn't know she was hot or had self-esteem problems...if anything they had overinflated egos

Originally posted by ede armand

alright... if it makes you feel any better, i'll take one for the team and do you.

i am famous, ya know. so, i hope you appreciate it.

to add to that lovely quote, it's a dirty horse but somebody's gotta ride it.....:rolleyes::confused:

that was so not nice, and well i don't think you will ever be forgiven for that shit :tongue: