Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight! Sander Kleinenberg live @ Club 34

tigerclaw

Get ready for another edition of the broadcast at Club 34, Formerly known as Space, Broadcast begins from 12am til 3am eastern time on Party 93.1 with Roland and Sander Kleinenberg, Here are the expected set times tonight. :)

12am-2am - Roland

2am-3am - Sander Kleinenberg

The simulcast will begin a few minutes before 12am eastern GMT-5:00 tonight on this link below.

128k - http://cygnus.tranceairwaves.com:9050/listen.pls

sanderk_flyer.jpg

you're a clown tygrclaw.

that other day I was doing some research on the bellsouth DSL network and came across a PC name extacy.

then found items that linked to u. so I started to look around and found this funny assss mpeg file of you telling people about ur self///

all I got to say is YOU ARE A NUT!!!!!

:blank:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

you're a clown tygrclaw.

that other day I was doing some research on the bellsouth DSL network and came across a PC name extacy.

then found items that linked to u. so I started to look around and found this funny assss mpeg file of you telling people about ur self///

wtf are you talking about?

you're a clown tygrclaw.

:eek: :eek:

not nice.....

Guest saleen351

not sure what time sander came on, but around 2:15 someone was playing a sweet remix to scribbles and AA's "take me on a trip or ride the trip" can't remember now, but then all of sudeen it went into trance then into techno...

LP was on the decks at some point, at least thats what buster said, but damm professional djs should not be jumping all over like that...

93.1, please go to the way ktu use to do it with levels and dump the whole live broadcast thing..

you're a clown tygrclaw.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: