Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance clubs???

djscottiep

Hey, I just moved to miami area and I am looking for some sweet trance clubs.... You know, stuff good to dance and roll to ;) get that full trance experience. Also, looking for some hookups with some rolls. let me know what up trance nation america!!!!!!!

check out my homepage if you are extremely bored and have insomnia.

djscottiep

My webpage!!!!

Originally posted by djscottiep

Hey, I just moved to miami area and I am looking for some sweet trance clubs.... You know, stuff good to dance and roll to ;) get that full trance experience. Also, looking for some hookups with some rolls. let me know what up trance nation america!!!!!!!

check out my homepage if you are extremely bored and have insomnia.

djscottiep

My webpage!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: OK OFFICER :laugh: :laugh:

yeah yeah, so i have used drugs in the past... :eek: lol who hasn't.

i hate cops, i have been in trouble with them enough :( i just wanna find good trance clubs and have a good time :) yay, is that too much to ask. i have no friends here cause i just moved here from shitty michigan. god what a hell hole.

scottieeeeeeeeeeeee p!!!!!!!!!!

i have aim/yahoo/msn if you wanna chat

oh and i have webcam too :)

so just ask

yeah yeah, so i have used drugs in the past... :eek: lol who hasn't.

i hate cops, i have been in trouble with them enough :( i just wanna find good trance clubs and have a good time :) yay, is that too much to ask. i have no friends here cause i just moved here from shitty michigan. god what a hell hole.

scottieeeeeeeeeeeee p!!!!!!!!!!

i have aim/yahoo/msn if you wanna chat

oh and i have webcam too :)

so just ask

attachment.php?s=&postid=1770385

You know, stuff good to dance and roll to ;) get that full trance experience. Also, looking for some hookups with some rolls.

What is a roll:confused:

By the way, you get my vote for CP DUMBFUCK of the YEAR:rolleyes:

What a tool:laugh:

p.s. Just say NO to trance:eek:

keep crying because you are an ignorant minority. :) Shit, if you don't know what the fuck a roll is, god help you. must have grown up sheltered under a rock in your poor mexican box. go back to cuba where you came from you ignorant fuck. people like you make the world a fucking stupid place to live.

by the way. sense the sarcasm. i love to get people riled up for nothing. sorry ;) i had my fun, i will stop now hahahahaha.

:blown:

keep crying because you are an ignorant minority. :) Shit, if you don't know what the fuck a roll is, god help you. must have grown up sheltered under a rock in your poor mexican box. go back to cuba where you came from you ignorant fuck. people like you make the world a fucking stupid place to live.

by the way. sense the sarcasm. i love to get people riled up for nothing. sorry ;) i had my fun, i will stop now hahahahaha.

:blown:

ok scottie boy................whatever you say.