Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander at space

livin42nite

Uh was reading a couple of posts about last night, but noticed only one other person who went there had a review and they a trancehead from the posts I've seen from them so doesn't count :tongue:

Got to space a little after 3:00 from luna, which was being ripped up by mazi, and sander is already in the middle of his set. Noticed some people said it was not busy, but in terms of space busy maybe not but for any other club that is packed. Downstairs was completely packed, but upstairs was closed till around 6:00. Sander played an amazing set full of chunky basslines, beautiful melodies, and some funky ass house. He really went all over the place and not a damn person could complain in there cause it worked to perfection. Everybody in there seemed like they were loving the set as much as I was. So many damn highlights from his set, but my fav track that I heard him play in there had to be the addicted track from his everybody cd. Track with biggest reaction I think was ride or this breaks track that had the place jumping up. As soon as sander finishes with his Wonderful remix they open the terrace up, which already had some people in there jamming to roland's set. After a little while sander came up and just like I asked on his guestbook the boys tag teamed on the terrace and soon enough terrace was packed. Biz thanks for the passes was able to get my damn everybody cd signed, i usually don't do the signings stuff but its really one of my fav cds in a long time that since I bought it can't get out of my car's cd player. Was also gonna ask tiesto's biggest fan to sign a murk cd for me, but I'll wait till monday night for that. Anyways was a top night of music, from luna to space, with my only regret missing roland's opening set but I caught some on the radio and it was great. Fun night at space with everybody loving sander's set. I did prefer the mainroom set this time around though, even though I usually prefer the terrace.

:aright:

I thought he was off the friggin hook. Had me dancing hard core and that was after standing on my feet for 5 hours. His sets were nice and chunky and though there were some lulls here and there, thats ok it gave me time to catch my breath. Wish I could have stayed longer, but not even the long island I had could keep me going...which btw thanks Eric :D

Originally posted by livin42nite

Uh was reading a couple of posts about last night, but noticed only one other person who went there had a review and they a trancehead from the posts I've seen from them so doesn't count :tongue:

I believe you are reffering to me and my post.....

Why doesn't my comment/post count? Just because I'm not the majority of CPers who eat, sleep and die with House?

Excuse me and sorry being an individual with comments that don't please everyone.....

But hey, it's all good, you ended the comment with a :tongue: and so will I ;):tongue: