Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bullshit Govt. Keeps Inventing Bullshit Heroes..

ghhhhhost

fuckin jessica lynch...didnt fire a single shot..the only hero in this story is the iraqis who captured her and didnt put two in her fuckin cerebellum...

same shit with Cpt. Scott O'Grady..."survived in the forest eating bugs" bullshit as welll.....

and u wonder y so many of us r so jaded...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

fuckin jessica lynch...didnt fire a single shot..the only hero in this story is the iraqis who captured her and didnt put two in her fuckin cerebellum...

same shit with Cpt. Scott O'Grady..."survived in the forest eating bugs" bullshit as welll.....

and u wonder y so many of us r so jaded...

She is a hero just by her putting that uniform on..

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Well... there have been lots off assholes that have put on a uniform that doesn't make them a hero. John Lee Mohammed for example. Timothy McVeigh is another that has worn that uniform. Are they heroes?

Good point. I still think that she is a hero just for going thru that ordeal.

Originally posted by mr mahs

it was only a matter of time before the resident TOOL shows up..

whats up numb nuts still skipping child support payments?

I admire your usual pointless remark which only proves my point. You go yee ha to war but yet you don't have the balls to actually fight one. You see, I'm fighting a war already........

against war.

So armchair soldier, when are you going to fight the war you blindly support?

C'mon... Don't be a chickenhawk.

And jamiroguy1, good point.

Originally posted by normalnoises

I admire your usual pointless remark which only proves my point. You go yee ha to war but yet you don't have the balls to actually fight one. You see, I'm fighting a war already........

against war.

So armchair soldier, when are you going to fight the war you blindly support?

C'mon... Don't be a chickenhawk.

And jamiroguy1, good point.

Bro you make ZERO sense.... I am man enough to realise that these men and woman are heros when did I say I didn't???

eh i wouldnt blame the govt. usually it's some mid-level admin toolbag who thinks that pushing the [choose your service branch's] PR department to gloss up a POW or a MIA case will make a nice sugary story for the american people and win brownie points with their boss.

then of course, sooner or later the media digs through and gets the details and the staff weenie that thought up the idea either blames it on the army or says they were working "under direction" of some bigwig higher-up.

the real heroes are the men and women who came home in caskets and who dont get any fanfare or recognition other than their deaths being used by the media as fuel for debates and better TV ratings

Originally posted by cintron

eh i wouldnt blame the govt. usually it's some mid-level admin toolbag who thinks that pushing the [choose your service branch's] PR department to gloss up a POW or a MIA case will make a nice sugary story for the american people and win brownie points with their boss.

then of course, sooner or later the media digs through and gets the details and the staff weenie that thought up the idea either blames it on the army or says they were working "under direction" of some bigwig higher-up.

the real heroes are the men and women who came home in caskets and who dont get any fanfare or recognition other than their deaths being used by the media as fuel for debates and better TV ratings

i wholeheartedly agree....i even consider that skinny dude with the glasses who was also a POW...Pfc. Miller I believe ..a true hero..the guy sang songs during interrogation..and was the only one who actually fired a shot at the Iraqis...actually I read he held them off for quite some time...

yet..where is he now? still in the army..still delivering toilet paper and water to troops..no fame..no bookdeal...no millions of dollars..no interviews....

this country sux ass...

i wholeheartedly agree....i even consider that skinny dude with the glasses who was also a POW...Pfc. Miller I believe ..a true hero..the guy sang songs during interrogation..and was the only one who actually fired a shot at the Iraqis...actually I read he held them off for quite some time...

yet..where is he now? still in the army..still delivering toilet paper and water to troops..no fame..no bookdeal...no millions of dollars..no interviews....

this country sux ass...

Leave then, I bet it 's alot better then that cess pool yugoslavia your ungrateful spineless self comes from...

Originally posted by cintron

Pentagon Keeps Dead Out of Sight

Pentagon Keeps Dead Out of Sight

Bush Team Doesn't Want People to See Human Cost of War

Even Body Bags are Now Sanitized as 'Transfer Tubes'

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&call_pageid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1067728207768

Originally posted by mr mahs

Leave then, I bet it 's alot better then that cess pool yugoslavia your ungrateful spineless self comes from...

sorry there soldier..i didnt mean to piss u off while ur on duty defending ur country from ur living room computer chair...

at least i can admit my country is all fucked up..u sit here pretending its all gravy here...

sorry there soldier..i didnt mean to piss u off while ur on duty defending ur country from ur living room computer chair...

at least i can admit my country is all fucked up..u sit here pretending its all gravy here...

You aren't fit to wash my "MADE IN THE USA" NUT SACK....

God and heaven are perfect...

It ain't gravy but it sure is close bud...

i believe all those that serve this country in battle are heroes...whether they come back or not...if they served this country and did their duty as a soldier...i commend them...my father fought for this country back in 69'...and if i could i would have also served....heroes are not perfect and without fault, but they are people put their lives on the line for us...and we should at the very least, respect that...just my two cents....