Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexxybabyd

agrkdj

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

if you could make a few thousand a night just by taking off your clothes and dancing, would you do it???

Only if I was dancing for fat sweaty ladies that were shoving hoagie sandwiches in their mouths 2 at a time.

...I personally wouldn't want to do it, but then again, no one needs to be subjected to the horrors of seeing me nekkid..:tongue:..

..As far as chicks are concerned...Eh, if you want to, go ahead, but I'll tell you this... I used to hang out with alot of exotic dancers down south and I can say that they were the worst head cases I've ever known, even the sweet and nice ones.. There's something just 'spiritually' (and I'm not talking in a religious sorta way here) damaging about doing that line of work.. You'll get addicted to the money and, chances are, addicted to other things as well.. I knew girls that were making 5G's a night and they would bawl themselves to sleep after getting home at 5 in the morning... Its pretty poetic, in a sad way, to see a beautiful girl counting money on the coffee table in the living room while crying her eyes out..

..But again, thats just my experience...:aright:..Think twice ladies, cuz chances are, that lifestyle aint for you...

i woudnt do it because i am shy but i think if youre secure with your body and your not doing favors on the side, its an easy way to make some money...

... Its hard to not do favors on the side after a certain point, especially when some business man is willing to give you ten grand a night to do whatever he (and sometimes his friends) effin pleases to you... A couple of the girls I knew who went that route couldn't resist the money... I mean, c'mon..10 thousand dollars, tax free and all you gotta be is a piece of meat for the evening...

... The emotional fallout from that is indescribable though...

Guest gabo

i woudnt do it because i am shy but i think if youre secure with your body and your not doing favors on the side, its an easy way to make some money...

i am not really shy with my body but i am too shy to interact with random people in that way.

how the hell can you be shy? If I was a girl and had ur body i would go nude all day long

Originally posted by agrkdj

i know you dance at clubs.........was wondering would you ever consider dancing at an adult club............not trying to be a smartass,have seen photos of you and since i dj in a strip club i know you would do real well

LOL.... That's a perfect job proposition for her.. SexybabyD even has a Credit card terminal between her legs to make the job more easier. Just slide it through and it charges!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I can say that they were the worst head cases I've ever known, even the sweet and nice ones.. There's something just 'spiritually' (and I'm not talking in a religious sorta way here) damaging about doing that line of work.. You'll get addicted to the money and, chances are, addicted to other things as well.. I knew girls that were making 5G's a night and they would bawl themselves to sleep after getting home at 5 in the morning... Its pretty poetic, in a sad way, to see a beautiful girl counting money on the coffee table in the living room while crying her eyes out..

...disco...having dated one, i can vouch for that statement...if you think you can do this on a regular basis without having any effect on your spirit, personality, etc you are gravely mistaken...dancing in those establishments, no matter how nice, will effect you for the rest of your life...

Originally posted by darlok

Somebitch.. u should think about the offer as well. Your a gifted stripper with those 2 beautiful multifunctional eyes. With 1 eye u can pretend like your actually talkin to someone and with the other u can scope out the whole strip club.

please, this is so overused. cant you think of something a little more original. this has been said about me by like 3 other people and ive seen it said about other people as well. it is not even true. why dont you call me fat or something, that might be a little funnier... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by darlok

Somebitch.. u should think about the offer as well. Your a gifted stripper with those 2 beautiful multifunctional eyes. With 1 eye u can pretend like your actually talkin to someone and with the other u can scope out the whole strip club.

sheep

please, this is so overused. cant you think of something a little more original. this has been said about me by like 3 other people and ive seen it said about other people as well. it is not even true. why dont you call me fat or something, that might be a little funnier... :rolleyes:

I have cake in the oven with extra frosting