Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Acosta @ Jazid review

rcrespo

since most of the people who went out to this are still sleeping or are just slowly opening their eyes to the daylight I would like to give my take on the night. First of all I would like to thank Chris Acosta and Domingo for such great music and vibe. Music was top notch. The vibe was amazing and people came out and supported. It didnt feel like sunday it didnt even feel like a club. It felt like a houseparty with a bar and a great sound system. Since the first needle dropped on the record till the last record was played people didnt stop dancin'. I've said this on numerous occassions but Miami is so full of dj's who are talented and don't get a shot and fortunately for most of you this set was recorded. It was really nice to see our friends come out and support and hang out and dance the night away. We must truly do it again sometime. It's reasons like last night why I enjoy doing this. Smiles on people's faces people dancin and partying like there's no tommorow? Was it sunday or was it just a time lapse. I guess so cause I'm at work this morning and I can't say I wouldn't rather be in bed. :)

This upcoming week Steve Caicedo from proton radio will provide our guest mix and the week following as our resident dj Domingo Castillo goes to Peru we have one of our favorite dj's Stryke do something truly special for you all.

I would like to thank everyone who came out once again and I hope to see you all soon again at jazid.

house party with a bar .. yeah thats us :)

like everybody .. like everybody .. *proceeds to bounce around like a loon*

Originally posted by sobeton

definitely a treat to hear Chris and Domingo once again. it was also a great opportunity to see some old friends out and about.

much respect to Ray for having the tenacity, to stick with his game plan.

:aright::)

Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully we can have more get togethers with everyone on sunday's .. :)

DAMN!!! I wish I could get out more often. I had such a GREAT TIME!!!! Chris was FABULOUS! (those who know me know that I'm not just saying that b/c he's my hubs). Domingo flowed in BEAUTIFULLY! The music was, truely, TOP NOTCH!!!! I wish more of you would have come out but since it was a sunday night.... I understand. I usually can't get out on a sunday either. Anyway, I've got LOADS of photos so I'll try to compress them and have'em up some time this milleneum. in the meantime I leave you with....... THE MODS :rock:

mods.jpg

RAMON: Thanks SO MUCH for having us. We had a great time. By the way, I've skimmed through most of the LG mixes. You know how you get a vibe from skimming through a mix and you just know? That's some pretty WILD SHIT there. I can tell I'm going to LOVE IT. :D

Originally posted by bbflux

DAMN!!! I wish I could get out more often. I had such a GREAT TIME!!!! Chris was FABULOUS! (those who know me know that I'm not just saying that b/c he's my hubs). Domingo flowed in BEAUTIFULLY! The music was, truely, TOP NOTCH!!!! I wish more of you would have come out but since it was a sunday night.... I understand. I usually can't get out on a sunday either. Anyway, I've got LOADS of photos so I'll try to compress them and have'em up some time this milleneum. in the meantime I leave you with....... THE MODS :rock:

mods.jpg

RAMON: Thanks SO MUCH for having us. We had a great time. By the way, I've skimmed through most of the LG mixes. You know how you get a vibe from skimming through a mix and you just know? That's some pretty WILD SHIT there. I can tell I'm going to LOVE IT. :D

The pleasure was all mine. I really had an excellent time and it was a night of inspiration and friends and music. Truly something to remember. Chris was on fuckin fire. I can't wait to hear the recording!!! :)

Yeah LG is the man. Someone needs to find a way for him to play here during WMC 04 if not I'm gonna have to fly somewhere cold to hear him play. Definitely the dj I most want to see at the moment. He has an album coming in Spring of 04!

Hope we can have Chris back at some point in the future. :)