Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Chwoof On Jp And The Future Of S.f. Saturdays

benedictions

I have not been to SF since last Christmas and didn't plan on going back till Nov 22nd for classics..So I guess it's a good thing then this will be the last party for JP there also it looks like..I just hope this night will still happen..I was so looking foward to this night..It was gonna be my last night ever at SF anyway..Started going in 97 when it was good IMO..Now we will always have the memories..P.S-Whats up Carlos? I dont' know if you remember me..I know you through Bobby and Chris..I'm married to Chris that also works with your Chris...we met a few times..Robyn ;)

I have not been to SF since last Christmas and didn't plan on going back till Nov 22nd for classics..So I guess it's a good thing then this will be the last party for JP there also it looks like..I just hope this night will still happen..I was so looking foward to this night..It was gonna be my last night ever at SF anyway..Started going in 97 when it was good IMO..Now we will always have the memories..P.S-Whats up Carlos? I dont' know if you remember me..I know you through Bobby and Chris..I'm married to Chris that also works with your Chris...we met a few times..Robyn ;)

carlos............ummmm rod has an attention span of gold fish!!!!!!!!

can you please send me the footnotes on this story line you posted?????????!!!!!!!!!!! this is waaaaay too long for me to read, and what the hell is a shwoof, is that those fluffy things you use in the shower????????????..................

highlite all the important details...........and can i play the role of Crealm and you can be SFplayboynyc and we can act this out????????????

do you remember how digga looked LDW???? that is how i felt on HALLOWEEN..................

lets all burn down factory and piss on the ashes, ITS OVER!!! lets just keep it a memory!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

carlos............ummmm rod has an attention span of gold fish!!!!!!!!

can you please send me the footnotes on this story line you posted?????????!!!!!!!!!!! this is waaaaay too long for me to read, and what the hell is a shwoof, is that those fluffy things you use in the shower????????????..................

highlite all the important details...........and can i play the role of Crealm and you can be SFplayboynyc and we can act this out????????????

do you remember how digga looked LDW???? that is how i felt on HALLOWEEN..................

lets all burn down factory and piss on the ashes, ITS OVER!!! lets just keep it a memory!!!!!!!!!

ROD YOUR ATTENTION SPAN HAS TAKEN A SEVERE TOLL EVER SINCE THAT POLICE OFFICER ASKED WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE SHORE HOUSE LDW?????AND YOU RAISED YOUR HAND SLOWER THAN MOLASSES IN A MANGLEDESH STATE....WHO YOU KIDDING..PFFFFFFF

IAM HAVING THE FOOTNOTES FED EX 'ED TO YOU ALONG WITH PARIS SO SHE EXPLAIN THE DIALOGUE IN DETAIL WHILE HE /SHE MOLESTS YOUR BALLSACK ........LOL:D :D AINT THAT THE CHHWOOF OOPS SORRY TRANSLATION ------------TRUTH

REMEMBER HOW YOU FELT LDW AND I FELT THE SAME WAY YOU FELT 2 HRS LATER.......THATS THE SAME WAY I FELT ON HOLLLAWEEN 2 HR'S AFTER YOU LEFT.......:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

HOWABOUT WE ROUND UP EVERY FEMALE WE KNOW AND ATTEND JUNIOR'S OPENING NIGHT AND DIRECT THEM TO THE DANCEFLOOR WITH A SIGN THAT READ'S """CHICKS RULE""" B4 WE BURN IT DOWN AND YOU PISS ON IT......

Originally posted by benedictions

ROD YOUR ATTENTION SPAN HAS TAKEN A SEVERE TOLL EVER SINCE THAT POLICE OFFICER ASKED WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE SHORE HOUSE LDW?????AND YOU RAISED YOUR HAND SLOWER THAN MOLASSES IN A MANGLEDESH STATE....WHO YOU KIDDING..PFFFFFFF

IAM HAVING THE FOOTNOTES FED EX 'ED TO YOU ALONG WITH PARIS SO SHE EXPLAIN THE DIALOGUE IN DETAIL WHILE HE /SHE MOLESTS YOUR BALLSACK ........LOL:D :D AINT THAT THE CHHWOOF OOPS SORRY TRANSLATION ------------TRUTH

REMEMBER HOW YOU FELT LDW AND I FELT THE SAME WAY YOU FELT 2 HRS LATER.......THATS THE SAME WAY I FELT ON HOLLLAWEEN 2 HR'S AFTER YOU LEFT.......:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

HOWABOUT WE ROUND UP EVERY FEMALE WE KNOW AND ATTEND JUNIOR'S OPENING NIGHT AND DIRECT THEM TO THE DANCEFLOOR WITH A SIGN THAT READ'S """CHICKS RULE""" B4 WE BURN IT DOWN AND YOU PISS ON IT......

LOL.......................SICK FUCK, I LOVE MEDICATION!!!!!!!

He was terrible 3 weeks ago. PLace was empty Not a single beautiful girl other than the bartender i was grilling.

Like night and day when i used to go like 6 years ago.

But all good stories must come to an end.

I don't think Junior will last.. I think NYC needs New talent...

Fuck the Old, Bring in the New

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Is this THIS THE LOVELY MRS. CLARK???IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT I THINK IT IS.....HOW'S EVERYTHING WITH YOU AND YOUR HUBBIE????TELL HIM I SAID HI AND I LOOK FOWARD TO NEXT YEAR'S MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND VEGAS TRIP...............I DIDNT PLAN ON GOING TO CLASSIX AT ALL BECAUSE OF THE MAYHEM THAT TOOK PLACE ON HALLOWEEN, BUT IF IT IS TRULY HIS LAST NIGHT, IAM GONNA HAVE TO GET MY FEET WET "ONE MORE TIME"......:blown:

JP DOES need a new place....the reason why he was not attracting lately (in my opinion) is because the days of the happening crack dens are coming to an end.

JP needs a spot where he doesnt start ripping it up at 9AM...but instead by 2-3AM he is already in full motion.

The days of the crack dens are done!!...and must come to an end. There isnt enough of a clientele each weekend. No matter who spins there.....its just not the same!!

Also, if the "divorce" was as ugly as it appears to have been, I would be surprised to see JP back.....

although I hope he will be back for classics.

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by benedictions

Is this THIS THE LOVELY MRS. CLARK???IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT I THINK IT IS.....HOW'S EVERYTHING WITH YOU AND YOUR HUBBIE????TELL HIM I SAID HI AND I LOOK FOWARD TO NEXT YEAR'S MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND VEGAS TRIP...............I DIDNT PLAN ON GOING TO CLASSIX AT ALL BECAUSE OF THE MAYHEM THAT TOOK PLACE ON HALLOWEEN, BUT IF IT IS TRULY HIS LAST NIGHT, IAM GONNA HAVE TO GET MY FEET WET "ONE MORE TIME"......:blown:

YOU ARE NOW A CLUBPLANET POST WARRIOR