Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Space Boycott...

philippio

If all you Space bashers are serious, we should organize a Space boycott, with banners and signs and all. During the next big event, we can parade around in front of the grimey warehouse with its disgustingly tacky terrace.

Remember, a protest and/or boycott is one of our rights under the laws of the constitution as law abiding, tax paying citizens (as long as it's peaceful).

We are legally entitled to express our opinions in front of the public and any obstruction shall be cause for Police intervention!!!

I am usually not one to get involved in such useless and pointless topics (drama) but I must ask.

I myself dislike certain things in life but I do not make it an effort to constantly dwell on them. On the contrary, I try to forget those certain dislikes.

Repeat after me.

Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts

Originally posted by obby

I am usually not one to get involved in such useless and pointless topics (drama) but I must ask.

I myself dislike certain things in life but I do not make it an effort to constantly dwell on them. On the contrary, I try to forget those certain dislikes.

Repeat after me.

Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts

Happy Thoughts

thanks for the help, obby!

i just swallowed my happy pill & things should be better in about 15 minutes or so!

Like Tranzwhore, i have a hard time getting over things and i can honestly tell you people that i have no interest in going to Space when im in Miami because of the WMC2003 fiasco. I realized then what Space was about and decided to speak with my pockets.

I could careless if it exists or not either way i wont go.

Originally posted by pod

The entire CP Miami contingent could boycott Space, and no one would notice.

an average of 5 posts about space everyday. people say LP is an idiot. he is A fucking genius. there is that old saying it goes something like this;" any publicity is good publicity, as long as they spell your name right." keep posting folks! :laugh::D

Originally posted by meng

Any exposure is good exposure and if all of CP banned Space then who cares? CP is the same 15-20 people talking shit all day.

We don't make up shit of the clubbing community.

:idea:;) werd.......

some peeps on here SERIOUSLY need to manage their time better!!!!

Originally posted by sobeton

an average of 5 posts about space everyday. people say LP is an idiot. he is A fucking genius. there is that old saying it goes something like this;" any publicity is good publicity, as long as they spell your name right." keep posting folks! :laugh::D

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Originally posted by sobeton

My thoughts exactly;)