Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Rise 12.05

stymie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

www.bostonworks.com - messageboard there kicks cp's ass ;)

1. i have to give MAD PROPS to groovehomo for this.....big ups dude. if i get the inclination to stay up in siberia for an extra couple days u KNOW i will be hittin this. CONGRATS :D if i don't get to go, rip it herpes or whatever.

2. G - OMFG, :laugh: :laugh:i was on that goddamn message board last year like march-april and there are SO MANY GEEK-TECHY HATAS it's sick! i think it was the digitalmass sectoin of bostonworks, not sure if that is still there. so many pissed off unemployed techies that wanted to make anyone that asked a question miserable lol. i went on there to ask for some help about finding another job after being laid off and they were all so rude and annoying! totally geek drama central! the most pathetic argument i read on that board was about corporations sponsoring all of the H1-B Visas(which they don't do anymore) but it was so geeky and fuckin ridiculous! :laugh: :laugh:

That's if D:Rew will come through for the pre-party:rolleyes: ;) Or will he just tease us and tell us he's having one then when we show up at his house he won't be there, he'll be at the gym working out instead....;) I would love to have the pre-party at my house, I would even bribe Flava to bring over his decks:smoke: .... I'm dying to just mess my new place up real good!:D

Originally posted by prplhz

That's if D:Rew will come through for the pre-party:rolleyes: ;) Or will he just tease us and tell us he's having one then when we show up at his house he won't be there, he'll be at the gym working out instead....;) I would love to have the pre-party at my house, I would even bribe Flava to bring over his decks:smoke: .... I'm dying to just mess my new place up real good!:D

With this kind of enthusiasm, how can we NOT do it at prp's?

Screw D:Rew.

Originally posted by groovefire

With this kind of enthusiasm, how can we NOT do it at prp's?

Screw D:Rew.

Thanks, I finally won something, the right to have a party!

And D:rew short of wanting to kill me because of my bashing, I am just kidding and wanted to "try" and be a little funny...:D